Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_trackinfo (Read 812516 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1000
Mp3tag can display 3 values in regards to embedded covers:

Number of covers: %_covers%
Cover size: %_cover_size%
Mimetype: %_cover_mimetype%

Try that.

Edit: Looks like they are Mp3tag specific tags. Sorry.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1001
Looks like they are Mp3tag specific tags.

Yes, in the titleformat reference, I found nothing about album art, so I guess what I'm looking for is something like $meta_test(NAME_OF_THE_TAG_FIELD). 
Opus 96 kb/s (Android) / Vorbis -q5 (PC) / WavPack -hhx6m (Archive)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1002
Any plan for a 0.9.6 compatible version? Hopefully a compile against the latest SDK will suffice...

TIA.

Alessandro

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1003
Any plan for a 0.9.6 compatible version? Hopefully a compile against the latest SDK will suffice...

TIA.

Alessandro

Yes please  Can't use Br3tt's columns UI themes (such as IBIZA) without this!!!

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1004
Can anyone recompile this plugin for foobar v0.9.6 beta 2 please?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1007
pls help

need))
example

Civilization
Front Line Assembly
1:52/6:06 [if pause >] 1:52/6:06 (Paused)

3 line title

Domination (Unleashed)
(Remixed by Rhys
Fulber)
Front Line Assembly
1:52/6:06 [if pause >] 1:52/6:06 (Paused)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1009
Thanks for this fantastic panel! I wonder, do you have any plans for future releases? There's one thing I would absolutely love for foobar, and that is Last.fm artist info lookups. Your panel seems like the perfect place to display such a thing; what do you think? A lot of work? Too much work?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1010
I tried starting foobar2000 9.6.2 with the trackinfo compiled for 9.6.2 beta 2 and it worked but I couldn't find the settings to configure it.  I looked around, also in advanced -> tagging couldn't find where.

Ibiza also isn't working with this, it says track info not installed when I try to load the .fcl file.

I also tried with the latest track info, and when I started foobar it errored saying it wasn't configed properly.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1011
I'v just installed windows7 x64 and run into truble with this component:
Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_trackinfo.dll
Reason: This component is not compatible with this version of Windows and needs to be recompiled with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK; please contact the author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.

I was working OK on XPsp3 x86...

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1012
I'm pretty sure the "Item Details" panel (included by default with the latest versions of Columns UI) does everything this component used to do.  Perhaps you can try that instead?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1013
Well, i've tried that but $tab() doesn't seem to work in "Item Details"

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1014
Well, i've tried that but $tab() doesn't seem to work in "Item Details"

You're right, I guess I haven't noticed it before because I don't use tabs in my script.

Since development of foo_uie_trackinfo appears to be dead and the Item Details panel its de-facto replacement, maybe you could request that the developer of Columns UI (MusicMusic) add $tab() functionality in a future version.  The Columns UI discussion thread is here, and the developer is pretty accommodating of reasonable feature requests.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #1015
Since development of foo_uie_trackinfo appears to be dead and the Item Details panel its de-facto replacement, maybe you could request that the developer of Columns UI (MusicMusic) add $tab() functionality in a future version

AFAIR/AFAIK it's in the to-do list (;
For the moment i've used briliant $repeat( ,10) script xD tho it's not as flexible as $tab()
EOT on my part, thanks for refreshing my memory about Item Details panel!
Cheers