Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 1.2 with Soundforge 10.0d b506 (Read 1302 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 1.2 with Soundforge 10.0d b506

Hi everyone !

I'd like to report a problem when using soundforge while foobar is runing.

I try to explain (sorry for my english, i'm a french guy):
I do a lot of vinyl rip with my gear and i use soundforge to record and edit the files.
Once i achieved the ripping process, i do some treatment using soundforge.

As i do not need any sound to do this treatment sometimes i launch foobar to listen to some music, i chose what i want to listen and go back to soundforge. Here is the problem, each time i do that, when i go back to soundforge, launch the batch converter, select the files i want to edit, go to the process tab and choose whitch effect i want (iZotope 64bit SRC mot of the time) soundforge crash. When i do it whitout foobar running there is no problem at all. The problem also appear if i open an audio file and directly go to process, resample, iZotope 64bit SRC; or if i try to normalize the sound file. But it do not occur when i select spectrum analysis and scan the file.

I do not now if I expose it properly and just want to report this issue.
I'll do not use foobar and soundforge at the same time that all !