Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: External compressor returned an error (Read 2248 times) previous topic - next topic

External compressor returned an error

Hallo! I have now reinstalled EAC v0.95b3 and Lame v3.97b1. I have used the quick manual at The Coaster Factory. I get an error message after the first song is written to the HD, and some seconds after lame has execuded:

External compressor returned an error!

Options : -V 2 --vbr-new --add-id3v2 --pad-id3v2 --ta "%a" --tt "%t" --tl "%g" --ty "%y" --tn "%n" %s %d "D:\Mine dokumenter\Min musikk\EAC-ExtractedALBUM-MP3\Minor Majority - Up For You & I\0tmp(0(84.wav "D:\Mine dokumenter\Min musikk\EAC-ExtractedALBUM-MP3\Minor Majority - Up For You & I\0tmp.mp3"

File : D:\Mine dokumenter\Min musikk\EAC-ExtractedALBUM-MP3\Minor Majority - Up For You & I\01 Think I'm Up For You &I - Minor Majority.waw

Any idea of what to do?

Reply #1
Did you make sure to change it from "LAME MP3 Encoder" to "User Defined Encoder" in the compression options?
Nero AAC 1.5.1.0: -q0.45

Reply #2
Did you make sure to change it from "LAME MP3 Encoder" to "User Defined Encoder" in the compression options?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=344558"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yhea, thats it  Thanks!

Now it rips fine