Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_uie_albumart (Read 1106835 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #675
I am sorry to ask again... But I have still not found the solution!

I do not succeed in using the "Next Source" functionality. My images definition is rather simple:

Code: [Select]
match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)front.jpg
match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)back.jpg

I can display both images by changing the precedence. But, "Next Source" functionality (either under the contextual menu or when associated to left click e.g.) seems to do nothing: the image just remains the same (ie the first match).

Do you have nay idea of what I am doing wrong? It has to be a silly option somewhere because apparently no one else is facing the same issue...

Thanks!

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #676
oh yeah quick question where i supposed to put these 2 files MSVCP71.dll and MSVCR71.dll ????

in \foobar2000 folder or \foobar2000\components folder or \windows\system32 folder thx
My Favorite Lame Preset

--alt-preset fast insane

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #677
oh yeah quick question where i supposed to put these 2 files MSVCP71.dll and MSVCR71.dll ????[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=324987"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

In \foobar2000 or \windows\system32.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #678
This is the first plugin i've ever used with foobar, and its awesome. except i dont know how to move it to the side instead of the top. and its really wide too, which it doesnt need to be.

edit: nm got it

THANKS!

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #679
There's an issue with this plugin not releasing a folder or file handle. I sent a PM to rexy but he never responded. If anyone cares enough to want me to elaborate further, send me a PM.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #681
I sure hope a 0.9-compatible version will be released soon. Has anybody else already noticed that rexy hasn't posted here for 6 months?
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #682
I have just lost interest in foo_uie_albumart. The source is open so anyone could recompile it if they wanted to. If I'm not mistaken I even included the VS .NET 2003 project file, so it's even simpler.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #683
I have just lost interest in foo_uie_albumart. The source is open so anyone could recompile it if they wanted to. If I'm not mistaken I even included the VS .NET 2003 project file, so it's even simpler.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=325682"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's a bad news but It's OK. I enjoyed foobar200 a lot with this plugin. Thanks for the great works and I really appreciate these works you have done. 
There's an issue with this plugin not releasing a folder or file handle. I sent a PM to rexy but he never responded. If anyone cares enough to want me to elaborate further, send me a PM.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=325076"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

falling down the stairs Would you like to continue rexy's work on this plugin?

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #684
The source is open so anyone could recompile it if they wanted to.

Okay, then my - obvious - question would be: is there a mirror for the source? AFAIK, the mirrors that were mentioned in the previous pages of this thread only contain the .DLL file but not the source (and the links in the first post are dead). Or am I mistaken?
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #685

Well, that right there is enough to make me not want to upgrade to foobar 0.9, despite all the bug fixes and improvements it's going to contain. Oh well, many many thanks for this plug-in. It's easily my favorite. Never had a single issue, or at least one that wasn't fixable. Take care Rexy.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #687
I'm guessing someone will take the time to convert this plug-in to 0.9. You can count on me to at least give it a shot.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #688
Hello, I have the 0.045 version, and with some (big) images, the shrink is done only in horizontal size, and not in vertical size. (the image is a .jpg of ~1800*1350)

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #689
might give it a try aswell when the 0.9 SDK releases.. After all i work as a programmer, so shouldn't be all that difficult to perform. i hope

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #690
That would be greatly appreciated!

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #691
That would be greatly appreciated!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326719"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Indeed, it would be a real shame if this plug-in were to die off. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #692
Like i said, I'll do my best to port it to 0.9 when the final SDK releases. Dont think i can update or develop it further, for lack of time.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #693
Like i said, I'll do my best to port it to 0.9 when the final SDK releases. Dont think i can update or develop it further, for lack of time.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=327248"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No pressure, and I'm sure all who use and love this component are very appreciative of anything folks like yourself can do. I'll be happy if it simply works as is when 0.9 becomes final.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #694
I'll probably just recompile it when the .9 SDK is out. I'll maintain the component, but I will not resume development.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #695
Hats off for Rexy
J

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #696
Thats practicly the same, as all the most needed feature for this type of component are already in. Thanks for your dedication, rexy

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #697
Hi, can you update the link to the source?  The links on the first page don't work anymore.

Thanks

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #698
Is there a way for me to use this plugin on Win98SE?
I noticed that somebody here said he got v0.044 to work. Where can I download it?

TIA

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #699
OK, I have just found a workaround. Here was my problem:

I am sorry to ask again... But I have still not found the solution!

I do not succeed in using the "Next Source" functionality. My images definition is rather simple:

I can display both images by changing the precedence. But, "Next Source" functionality (either under the contextual menu or when associated to left click e.g.) seems to do nothing: the image just remains the same (ie the first match).

Do you have nay idea of what I am doing wrong? It has to be a silly option somewhere because apparently no one else is facing the same issue...

Thanks!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=324313"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If I just add a dummy alternative match rule, such as in:
-match:

It works as wanted. Go figure...