Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #6 ×3] UPnP presentation (Read 800 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #6 ×3] UPnP presentation

Hi all

I have a problem getting data from the UPnP server. I'd like it to act just as fb2k itself does, that is, to use the Artist Album tag if it's present, otherwise use the Artist tag in the same place.

This has happened as I have a number of 'Various Artist' albums with various artists and tracks, and have given those tracks an Artist Album tag of 'Various Artist'. Without doing that, every track is listed with its Artist, presenting hundreds of Artists with just one track to their name.

I've tried looking at the documentation, and hopefully am looking at the right thing in the Preferences >> Tools >> UPnP >> Server >> Content page.

The docs sort of stop there

Customizing the browse tree
----------------------------

(to be completed)

from http://bubbleguuum.free.fr/foo_upnp/foo_upnp.txt

Anyone know if I'm on the right track with this?