IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can I play songs by clicking in the Album List, not playlist?, [was “Noob Help”, “Help with configuring Foobar” in Gen. Audio/TOS #6]
Orpheus 13
post Sep 22 2013, 14:10
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 110237

Hello y'all,

Foobar seems great but I can't seem to configure it correctly.

On my left pannel I have a tree of all my songs, called Album List. That's great. Now, why can't I play the songs in this list by clicking on them ?

I can click in the Playlist view, but I'd like to be able to do it in the Album, which is more intuitive.

Thanks for the help
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BenB
post Sep 22 2013, 16:38
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 98921

Album List is a media library viewer, not a playlist and the default behavior for single clicks cannot be changed; however, you can change the behavior of a double-click or a middle click. The settings are found under Actions at Preferences > Media Library > Album List. "Send to Current Playlist" or "Send to New Playlist" will populate a playlist with the selected file(s) and immediately begin playback.

Another option is simply to hit ENTER after selecting the files in Album List that you want to listen to. This is the same as "Send to Current Playlist" so be careful that you don't accidentally overwrite a playlist you wish to keep. If it does happen, you can Edit > Undo.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 15:38