IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Which Software can mount a *.nrg (Nero) Iso and show the ISRC Data?
Muck
post Nov 14 2013, 09:03
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 112185

Ding dong!

Here's a tough one smile.gif

I've been experimenting with Nero 12 and some Audio CD's that i own. What i'd like is to keep an Iso-file of my Audiodisc with all Subchannel & Isrc Data on my NAS-System and put all the CD's into the cellar.

I found out, that Nero can store the Isrc Data inside the *.nrg iso, and verified that by viewing the file with a hex editor (the isrc data is stored at the really end of the file)

So here is the question:
Which Software can mount the Iso and show the containing Isrc Data belonging to each song?
Daemon Tools can mount the Nrg File without any Problem, but couldnt read the Isrc Data (i tried that with that with Eac/Dbpoweramp)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kode54
post Nov 14 2013, 09:08
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4082

Have you tried either Alcohol 120% or Virtual Clone Drive?
+Quote Post
Muck
post Nov 14 2013, 10:45
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 112185

QUOTE (kode54 @ Nov 14 2013, 09:08) *
Have you tried either Alcohol 120% or Virtual Clone Drive?

Just tried Clone CD with Virtual Clone Drive... and ended with the same result sad.gif

-i selected read subchannel/Isrc before creating the ccd iso file and found out, that the information is stored inside the *.cue file, that was saved on the Harddrive, while creating the image.

-I mounted the CCD Image with Virtual Clone Drive and tried ripping the Audio CD with EAC... But again, EAC couldnt find any Isrc Information blink.gif

(I crossed check ripping the original Audio CD, just to make sure, and EAC _could_ find the ISRC Data from the CD)

+Quote Post
kode54
post Nov 15 2013, 00:50
Post #4

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4082

What about Alcohol? Last I checked, 120% had a free edition that launched on its tenth anniversary.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:59