IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Foobar translations.
dreamoutloud
post Aug 26 2003, 02:07
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8538

(this is an email copy) Hi, my name is Marcelo Salas and i want to translate foobar2000 to spanish. I have translated many programs as FlashGet, Ad-Aware, 1by1 player, Mp3 DirecCut, StarDownloader and others, but many people is asking me for a translation of foobar2000, i want to do an official translation for foobar to spanish but i need two things: 1. your authorization, 2. a copy of foobar ready to be translated. Now, iīm tryin to translate foobar_lite version, it's almost finished but i still canīt find some strings that i need to tranlate and these are: menu and option tree. I canīt find all strings needed, iīm afraid you hide them for security but i need them to finish the work. Please help me to finish the foobar spanish translation, many people love the program and many more love the program but they donīt know how to configure it correctly because is in english. I hope you understand my opinion, many peolple would be happy with a spanish translation of the program...please latin america also exists.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 18:27