Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Noise From Cd-rom (Read 2584 times) previous topic - next topic

Noise From Cd-rom

I have a soundblaster live! with the latest drivers from soundblaster, and a LG cd-rw (CED-8083B). I am using Win2k service pack 3. I have connect internaly my cd-rw with the soundcard, but I am using the option to digital playback of audio-cd's. I connect my soundcard with my amplifier with the usual line out. I have notice that if I connect the soundcard with the cd-rw, I have a noise in my line out. So I have to disconnect the cable that connect cd-rw with the soundcard or to mute the cd by the audio mixer. Any suggestions?
Also can I use the digital out of the soundblaster live! for recording to mini disc? And if yes what type of optical cable do I need. Because my mini disc hasn't any.