Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Parallel Installations for Multizone Audio (Read 2966 times) previous topic - next topic

Parallel Installations for Multizone Audio

Hi guys -

I'm running foobar2k under XP with two different sound cards for multizone audio. For a while I had parallel installations going - one for each card - and everything was fine. Then after a crash I had to reinstall, and now I can't seem to keep them separate anymore. That is, I've copied the installatoin to a new directory, but any settings changes I make in installation 1 (\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe) are saved to installation 2 (\foobar200office\foobar2000office.exe) as well.

Aaargh!

Whatever I'm doing wrong has to be pretty simple, but I just can't figure it out. I must have done something different before, but I can't remember what.

Can someone help me here?

Mike

Reply #1
Disable user profile support. Just delete the user_profiles_enabled file in your foobar2000 installation directories.

Reply #2
Disable user profile support. Just delete the user_profiles_enabled file in your foobar2000 installation directories.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=321114"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks - that did the trick. Should I have read that somewhre??

Best,

Mike