Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Does Cannabis Increase Your Audio Peception? (Read 5977 times) previous topic - next topic

Does Cannabis Increase Your Audio Peception?

Reply #1
Wow, that is an interesting read. Do they/you have any more info? I'll have to get me some of that "canna-bus" sometime.

Reply #2
Truly a wonder drug.

In a recent study, subjects using cannibis while listening to lossy compressed audio suffered less listening fatigue and ate more Cheetos....
Yeah, when you call my name
I salivate like a Pavlov dog...

Reply #3
It's the second time I see listening tests based on EEG measurments rather than on what the subject hears, what's the point, exactly ? Do we even know what the subject hears from his EEG ?

Reply #4
Who is ready for a test?

Reply #5
If you take cannabis maybe then you'll hear more frequencies, but then you'll also forget to do the test... 

Let's test some Bob Marley's mp3!
[ Commodore 64 Forever...! ]

Reply #6
.... i got too distracted by all the colours i could see that i didn''t realize any artifacts in lossy encoded music during my last blind (or not so blind  ) test!  B)
Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one! (Benjamin Franklin)

Reply #7
Don't forget, sure, you can take that drug and feel and hear well, but your vision will surely degrade.

Reply #8
i would say its a passive mode but with the input kinda amplified, in that state ur wiling to accept things which would be kinda ugly in normal mode (like the protection filters are not working corectly), same goes for music.

if ur a musician iam sure it would be easy to abx the performance for example, just record the same sesion when you are stoned and when you are not, then listen to both (again there could be 2 tests), iam sure the nonstoned version will win.
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #9
It depends what you are looking for. For the creativity, ask to Jimi Hendrickx