Playlists Dropdown v0.7.6
This plugin displays the playlists in a dropdown list:Download Playlists DropdownSource code github.com/karolsarnacki/foo_uie_playlists_dropdownSome features:
- Customizable icons.
- Configurable playlist titles on list.
- Configurable fonts and colors.
- Sorting playlists by various criteria.
- Drag & Drop support.
- Convenient context-menu.
The list can display various information about playlists (through formatting strings):
- %title% Name of the playlist.
- %lock% Present if the playlist is locked (returns name of the lock, for example Autoplaylist or Read-only).
- %size% Number of items (songs) the playlist contains.
- %length% Playlist's length (duration), formatted as [WK][D][HH:]MM:SS.
- %length_hours% Playlist's length (duration), formatted as [HH:]MM:SS.
- %length_seconds% Playlist's length (duration), in seconds, formatted as an integer.
- %filesize_natural% Formatted total filesize of the playlist (e.g. 62.1GB or 322KB).
- %filesize% Total filesize of the playlist in bytes
- %isplaying% Present if the playlist is currently being played (to be used as a switch for $if()).
- %isactive% Present if the playlist is active (to be used as a switch for $if()).
- %list_index% Index of the playlist.
- %list_total% Total number of playlists.
- %_list% Special field to separate rendering of control (when it's closed) and the list (to be used as a switch for $if()).
The Not-to-do list
- Customizable overlay icons / Use overlays for locked playlists (?) (0.7.7)
- Auto-assigning icons to playlists using their name/lock/size etc. (titleformatting?) (0.7.8)
- In-place rename (0.7.9)
- Panel version (0.8)
- Button version (0.8.1)
- D&D playlists/items inside listbox using LMB
- Better separators (without empy playlists)
- Text on separators
- Use global variables from Columns UI
- Option to center text
- FCL import/export (?)
- Configurable action on playlist delete (go to previously active) (core?)
- Aggregate functions ($avg('%field%'), $sum(), $min(), $max(), $count()) (?)
- Playlist filtering (?)
- Different configurations for different panels (??)
- Grouping (???)
Please do not discuss / request this:
This post has been edited by mixcherry: Sep 21 2012, 06:15
- None / Sunken / Grey border
- Make combo-box editable (e.g. to type and find a playlist)