Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_skip_silence (Read 60369 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Version 0.1

Download

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #1
Hurrah!
hi

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #3
Code: [Select]
Failed to load DLL: foo_dsp_skip_silence.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Will I need a VB runtime?

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #4
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Will I need a VB runtime?

no, VC8 runtimes

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #5
On my system with fb2k 0.9.2, I get:
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I have copied msvcr80.dll and msvcp80.dll into c:\windows\system32. Any other suggestions?

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #6
This plugin is very good!

Thanx Acropolis. 
I'm Korean.
My english is poor. : (

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #7
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I have copied msvcr80.dll and msvcp80.dll into c:\windows\system32. Any other suggestions?

I never have this message before, try to remove the foobar2000.cfg (save this first) to see if it can be loaded?
and I'm not sure if just put the dll is ok, maybe require a full runtime libraries installation?
seems annoying, but last step to try maybe .NET framework (I didn't use it, weird)

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #8
Yes, thanks Acropolis. I've been waiting for this too.

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #9

Don't place those DLLs manually on to your system. That is not the way they are intended to be installed (and it will likely mess stuff up). Try removing the DLLs you placed and use the proper VC8 redist (as always, make sure it's still signed by Microsoft before running... I don't know if it's on Microsoft's site if you prefer to get it that way).

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #10
..use the proper VC8 redist (as always, make sure it's still signed ..

Thanks FrozenSpoon, that helped again (just like with foo_dts).

@Acropolis
You're a real hero to me in porting some of those realy usefull plugins to fb 0.9. 
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #11
Very big thanks

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #12
Don't place those DLLs manually on to your system. That is not the way they are intended to be installed (and it will likely mess stuff up). Try removing the DLLs you placed and use the proper VC8 redist

Anyway, thx Acropolis.

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #13
Acropolis, thank you.
a little bug;wronk  seek bar and time displayed in status bar after skipping silence ( 4 mintues) mpc file on winxp sp2
Music is my first love.

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #14
Great work.

But indeed the seek bar and displayed time aren't updated when time is skipped. I tested this using various mp3 files. Nothing to serious though.
Inter Deum et Diabolum semper Musica est", Tanzwut

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #15
I'm aware of the bug, finding solution now.
why in 0.8.3 there's no need to worry about the timing after skipping / adding samples, but now it needs to?
anybody knows how to sort this out?

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #16
Umm... excuse the n00bness, but what exactly does this do?

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #17
Umm... excuse the n00bness, but what exactly does this do?

It skips silent parts in a music file, f. e. those last tracks on an album where you have to wait for like 10 minutes of silence and get 2 minutes of music. You can adjust the threshold (below which it is defined as "silence") and the minimum silence duration to be skipped.
Nothing is impossible if you don't need to do it yourself.

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #18
why in 0.8.3 there's no need to worry about the timing after skipping / adding samples, but now it needs to?

foobar developpers?
if they are time for
Music is my first love.

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #19

foobar developpers?
if they are time for

I have post the question in the developer forum for a few days already and asked in the irc channel as well, yet no body ever gave me a response.
I've also ported the foo_dsp_soundtouch, but I've decided not to release it until I get this little bug fixed....

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #20
wohoo! i waited so long for a 0.9 version

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #21
I finally have the displayed playback time and seekbar problem answered by peter, just wait for the new version of foobar2000 comes out to get it fixed. it's not a bug of the plugin.

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #22
ok, thank you for information.
Music is my first love.

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #23
gr8! thanks

foo_dsp_skip_silence

Reply #24
Thanks, for porting this component, Acropolis.
I've been waiting for it, so now I'm thanking you before even trying it.