Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ColumnsUI / Tagzscript / Enqueued Files Question (Read 7591 times) previous topic - next topic

ColumnsUI / Tagzscript / Enqueued Files Question

I looked at the Titleformatting script manual but I could not find a solution.  I was wondering if there was anyway to mark songs which have been queued up. Ie:  On the playlist view, add a [1] (for the next song queued), [2] (the one after, etc) I believe Winamp does something like this, is there anyway of doing this in Foobar?

Reply #2
I think a method of highlighting queued tracks or allowing to view the current playback queue (e.g. in the console) would be handy. Is there any chance of something like this?

Reply #3
foo_pqview will allow you to view the playback queue, but not edit it.

Reply #4
thanks for the headups

Reply #5
I looked at the Titleformatting script manual but I could not find a solution.  I was wondering if there was anyway to mark songs which have been queued up. Ie:  On the playlist view, add a [1] (for the next song queued), [2] (the one after, etc) I believe Winamp does something like this, is there anyway of doing this in Foobar?

I just got the same idea as you today and tried looking for a solution. It's a shame that this is not possible. But I think it might be added as a feature in next foobar2000 release. A tag %queue% which would have a value of 0 if the track is not queued or it would be the number of the track.

Edit: I just discovered a component which might help us. It is foo_cwb_hooks by cwbowron. Let's hope this feature will be implemented soon.

Reply #6
Using foo_cwb_hooks, here's some code to highlight any songs in queue and append their position(s) to the end of the title column:

1) Set the color for the background of queued items in your globals (note also added an entry for selected items):
Code: [Select]
$set_global(color.bg.queue,$rgb(255,0,128))
$set_global(color.bg.selected,$rgb(10,36,106))

2) For every column you want colored (probably all of them) add this bit of code to your style tab:
$if(%cwb_queueindex%,$set_style(back,$get_global(color.bg.queue),$get_global(color.bg.selected)),)

3) Add this to your title column display tab to show the position(s):
$if(%cwb_queueindex%,$tab()$char(91)%cwb_queueindexes%$char(47)%cwb_queuelength%$char(93),)

Reply #7
^^ Thanks Yotsuya

Reply #8
yeah, nice! thanks for the code and cwb_hooks!