Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WavPack Player Plugin for Winamp (Read 25341 times) previous topic - next topic

WavPack Player Plugin for Winamp

The lastest version (2.3 - 2005-11-01) of the WavPack Player Plugin for Winamp doesn't have tag editing capabilities and a while ago David (Bryant) mentioned to me via PM he'd gladly accept patches for that, unfortunately I'm no developer (just a mere network admin) but surely there's at least one among the many HA users who's up for it (sources here), right  ?

Dc
WavPack 5.7.0 -b384hx6cmv / qaac64 2.80 -V 100

Reply #1
Nobody interested ?

Reply #2

Reply #3

Well, MP3Tag or TagScanner will be your best friend, then.

Reply #4
Actually The GodFather and AudioShell are, but it would've made the WA WV plug-in complete having internal tag editing capabilities, it's also a tad incovenient to have to get out of the palyer to fix a minor typo.

EDIT: Lots.

Reply #5
I agree it would be very nice to have tag editing features within the WavPack WinAmp plugin, but IMHO it would be even more interesting (and for my uses even necessary) if it had the possiblity to handle embedded cuesheets, so that each track can be handled as a separate entity, possibly with integration with the WinAmp Media Library.

But... see post #3 

Cheers! Sergio
Sergio
M-Audio Delta AP + Revox B150 + (JBL 4301B | Sennheiser Amperior | Sennheiser HD598)

Reply #6
I remember posting something like this before too but then people telling me to get some 3rd party tag editing program which is not I intend to do.

Heck, all I want is the plugin to be resizable so I can see all of the text in every field and please fix that annoying internal beeping sound everytime when I click to see the tag info. 

And yea, of course it would be REAL NICE if someone could patch this minor problem and make the good plugin so we can use WavPack features to the fullest in winamp. 

Reply #7
Since somebody mentioned Softponter's Audioshell.. .
It was Wavpackhell when I used that to enter info in the Title field of a .WV with embedded cue -- all the track info was replaced; I had to rip and encode again. 
Perhaps an email to Softpointer from Bryant could help?