Joined: 28-July 06
Member No.: 33384
This post has been edited by andrew_smolko: Dec 24 2012, 14:39
- "Scheduler enabled" checkbox has been added.
- Removed useless stop reason in player stop event.
- Dropped packing of executable to be able to analyze crash dumps.
- Rebuild with more stable versions of internal libraries.
- Completely fixed keyboard shortcuts assignment problem.
- Fixed tab order in "Wait until N tracks played" configuration dialog.
- Fixed a bug with menu items, when keyboard shortcuts couldn't be assigned to them correctly. Please recreate your menu item events!
- Added a new command "Stop all action lists" to the status window and to the main menu.
- Header restyling to conform the style of preferences page.
- New action "Wait until N tracks played".
- Next/previous track actions added.
- Preferences window fix due to changes in fb2k 1.1.
- Added items reordering in events list.
- The width of each column in events list window is stored in configuration.
- Added more detailed config of "On playback stop" event.
- Remaining time of "Delay" and "Set volume" actions is now displayed in status window.
- Added keyboard context menu invocation in events list view and action lists view.
- Volume fade out bug fix.
- Volume fade in/out now uses logarithmic scale.
- Final action combo-box has been returned in date/time event.
- New "Mute/unmute" action.
The plugin is rewritten from scratch. Short list of changes:
- New "OK, Cancel, Apply" preferences page style, introduced in fb2k 1.0.
- "Reset page" button works correct now.
- Scheduler isn't stopped while its preferences page is opened. It's running all the time.
- Added new status window, where you can see pending date/time events and manage running action lists.
- Fixed crash with concurrently running action lists.
- Fixed incorrect handling of date/time events in some cases.
- Date/time events: completely new configuration dialog, added title support, "remove/disable event" option removed.
- No more annoying message boxes, now only balloons are used.
- Menus, treeviews and listviews use native Windows Vista/7 style.
- New player events: on playback start, stop, pause, unpause, track change.
- New actions: Pause/Unpause, Change playlist, Launch application.
- For "Delay" and "Set volume" actions duration units can be selected.
- New File/Scheduler menu.
- No more configuration reset during version upgrade.