Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_rg_trn (Read 19664 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_rg_trn

Replaygain override (foo_rg_trn), configureable at Preferences | Playback | Replaygain override.

(See Frank Bicking's original post for screenshot, please.)

This plugin was previously linked from:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=48223
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=57523

Is there any chance it will get support for 0.9.5's random order?

foo_rg_trn

Reply #1
it shows up on mine.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #3
yip, me too.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #4
Heh, I didn't think there were anyone else than TrN that thought that the plugin was a good idea.
The current issue with it is that the last shuffle is not listed in the settings, due to Random pushing them shuffles down a step.
I went over my source when 0.9.5 beta 1 was released and I could not find any harmful effects of this, just the aforementioned mislabeling and missing order.
I'll fix this bug soon and make a post here when I do.
Stay sane, exile.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #5
There we go, 0.1.2 should work fine in both 0.9.5 and 0.9.4.x.
The override settings may be displaced when upgrading, but since there's a brand new shiny mode, you probably want to adjust them anyway.
My plugins
foo_rg_trn-0.1.2.zip
foo_rg_trn-changelog.txt
Stay sane, exile.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #6
Thanks once again for this Zao.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #7
ah, just updated and now i see what was happening, thanks for the update!

foo_rg_trn

Reply #10
DOES NOT WORK FOR ME ON, FB2K 0.9.5.4b2 It loads but i hear no difference. I set default replay gain to none, and selected the replaceable override to my desire with no difference. Still too loud, went back to default replay gain setup and works correctly. So, am i doing something wrong or did you just load the .dll and said it worked fine, because it dont work for me yet.
Edit: seems to be working now, had to restart to reset the playback setting, and i had to keep my playback settings in the default replay gain playback set. Pretty nice plugin.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #11
You had me scared there that I might have to dig into the horrible ball of mud the source code for the plugin is. Good to hear that you got it working.
Stay sane, exile.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #12
yep, works great. thanks for this very USEFUL plugin  Just had to re-set my play back options for the plugin to make the changes that i made. ( really it's a one time set up and you are good to go, thanks to all those option you enabled us to choose from.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #13
For the half dozen users this component has: it's now updated to the new preferences page system of 1.0 in 0.1.3.
Component download page
Stay sane, exile.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #14
Thanks.
I find it very useful.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #15
Thank you very much Zao!
Although I don't see the settings page that often, it's more of a set it and forget it component, I do find this component very usefull.

(I'm still hoping for a something similar component for the standard crossfader dsp!)

foo_rg_trn

Reply #16
Thank you! I think there are more than a half dozen users. 7 maybe

foo_rg_trn

Reply #17
If I were to do that (which I do not currently), I would do it much like my eqsplit component.
That component is a DSP that contains several Equalizer DSPs. It splits the audio into several channels, feeds it through the respective equalizer and re-merges it again.

A conditional crossfader would remember the current playback order and bypass the contained crossfader DSP when appropriate.
Stay sane, exile.

foo_rg_trn

Reply #19
If I were to do that (which I do not currently), I would do it much like my eqsplit component.
[...]
A conditional crossfader would remember the current playback order and bypass the contained crossfader DSP when appropriate.
Sounds like the perfect solution for me!

foo_rg_trn

Reply #20
Thanks Zao. I'm using it here too =]

foo_rg_trn

Reply #21
Same here. Keep this plugin up.
Thank you very much!

foo_rg_trn

Reply #22
Thanks, this is exactly what I needed

I usually listen in Shuffle Tracks or Shuffle Album mode... this works perfectly!

foo_rg_trn

Reply #23
Great plugin! I'm always forgetting to switch replaygain mode back to album from track after using shuffle!

Thanks!

foo_rg_trn

Reply #24
Feature suggestion: choose track mode or album mode based on path pattern.

(I'd like to choose track mode for my various artists folders.)