Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 734904 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

Reply #325
Like to keep mine straight forward, looks a bit primitive but it's in keeping with my grey and orange Windows 7 classic theme.

I'm surprised not to see more layouts consisting of just the album list and playlist tabs.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #327

Default UI Gallery

Reply #328
My foobar2000:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #329

Default UI Gallery

Reply #331
Not a designer, but got the idea of trying the golden ratio in default ui 

Fibonacci-foo

Default UI Gallery

Reply #332
it's nice having a full size screen again.

one
two

Default UI Gallery

Reply #333
I've been very happy with this for quite awhile now and thought I would share. The 3 main modes are for browsing, info (2 bio sources+album review), and 'large' mode for viewing from a distance.

Big thanks to marc2003 as I'm running 15 instances of his scripts. 

Any tips on how to get that VU meter to display over/under without the extra splitter (last pic) would be appreciated. 

Default UI Gallery

Reply #334
Windows 8 + Visual Style "Gray8" (a dark color scheme VS)
foobar2000 v1.2.4 DefaultUI using 4 panels powered by WSH Panel Mod v1.5.6 by T.P Wang:
- top panel (commands, track info, seekbar, libray search)
- playlist manager
- playlist info (name + size info + length info)
- playlist viewer (new 2013 script that handle groups collapsing and more, in the spirit of ELPlaylist for CUI)

Inspired by iTunes 11 interface / Playlists View only

[no sharing available for now]

Default UI Gallery

Reply #335
This is simple and uncluttered, and I've been using it happily for a couple of years now.  The headphone (brings up dsp options), mute, and volume buttons I had to hunt around for.  The speaker button to the left of the headphone button brings up output device preferences.  I listen to internet radio quite a bit, and have managed to associate an image with most stations, thanks to a string of code posted by a forum member.

Foobar is fantastic.   

FooScreenshotNordfinn

Default UI Gallery

Reply #336
I use this layout with es layered playlist view for several years now with minor changes

Default UI Gallery

Reply #337

Default UI Gallery

Reply #338
here's me.. i've stuck with this one for a while now, just the odd bit of tinkering here and there

Default UI Gallery

Reply #339

The default theme is the only one I like but I am open to new colors, where can I find more schemes?

Thanks.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #340
this is mine, perfect for everything i need, very simple and gives me all the stuff i want, i am not interested in band biography etc..

Default UI Gallery

Reply #341
currently using falstaff's rather nice playlist for WSH panel mod. 

Default UI Gallery

Reply #342
I've changed up from a full screen config to something a little more compact.

Regular album art viewer and simplaylist:

Modified marc2003 whsscript and facets.

Think I'll add in an album list tab as well.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #343
Just wanted to share my foobar

<--adamf9898-->

Default UI Gallery

Reply #344
Mine  Yes, lots of playlists. I like having the tab view as that's the order they rotate through with ctrl-tab / shift-ctrl-tab. But mainly I navigate them with the excellent simplaylist sidebar.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #345
Added a tab for an ungrouped playlist. Great for shuffle playback, and for filtered facet results

Default UI Gallery

Reply #346
I've been stuck on this one for about a year now and I don't really see myself using anything else for the time being.

The buttons on the left are for the Run Services component and are, L->R:  AllMusic artist, YouTube artist, Album Art Downloader, TagScanner, Xplorer2, and the highly recommended NexusImage.  Buttons created using http://icon-generator.net/

Windows Visual theme is High Contrast Black (stock theme w/ tweaks).

Default UI Gallery

Reply #347
Here's mine:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #348
My layout is designed to beautifully and easily display additional metadata often associated with classical music. I add extra tags to organ music CDs, including the builder and restorer of the organ. All classical releases are tagged with a recording date and location. The colour scheme is based on colour rules from Solarized.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #349
My new layout called DUiTunes

I will release a public beta tomorrow (Visit My DA page), so, i'm posting a little screenshot here ^^

FYI: it's 100% powered by WSH Panel Mod v1.5.6