Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 0.9.5 change log, just a little suggest. (Read 2911 times) previous topic - next topic

0.9.5 change log, just a little suggest.

Take from the change log

Converter component improvements

*Replaced “show output directory when done” functionality with a new dialog showing a list of created tracks

This "new dialog" need Foo_ui_std to be installed. otherwise it crash when trying to use it.

I remove it cause i don't use it (it's great, but i already have my own config.) and when it crash because i tick "show output track when done" at first i thought it was converter or another component fault but it's not.

It should be noted in the change log IMO.

And thanks for the great player 

0.9.5 change log, just a little suggest.

Reply #1
Surprise: removing always-installed binaries makes random features of the software stop working.
Perhaps we need to put a special warning that deleting foobar2000.exe makes the whole app stop working too?
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.