Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Accurate rip & own results (Read 3324 times) previous topic - next topic

Accurate rip & own results

Just a quick question concerning accurate rip and your own submissions.

I live in Australia and usually buy music releases locally so when I go to rip them accurate rip normally reports back a different pressing mesage. However after I submit my results and rip the same CD again a few months later it now has confidence of 2, then 3, then 4. Does this mean more people are ripping the same CD or is it adding each one of my rips to the database?

Reply #1
If you are using the same computer and same drive it is not submitting additional results. If you are re-ripping in different computers it may be adding your results. At least this is my take. Spoon will have to weigh in.

Reply #2
Yeh it is the same computer and drive, it just seems wierd how the confidence numbers seem to be the exact amount of times I ripped it.

Reply #4
So the only time where your possibly seeing your own results is when the confidence is 1?

Reply #5
Yes, or if you reinstall your computer or use a different user account.