This is the rip process for me.

Detect gaps

Detect silent gaps

Create CUE sheet mulible wav files with gaps non-complient

Burn CD Test & Copy Tracks

Open write CD in EAC

Open CUE sheet

ERROR MESSAGE "ERROR IN CUE SHEET FILE DOES NOT EXIST IN LINE 7"

I get this regardless what cue sheet I attempt to burn, it's always line 7.

Line 7 above is

FILE "Peter Gabriel-So <1986>\01 -Red Rain.wav" WAVE

What could be causing my CUE file not to load?

thanks
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
greynol
post Aug 26 2008, 19:19
Post #2

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 13167

EAC Options (F9) -> Tools tab -> Use CD-Text information in CUE sheet generation

FWIW, although it's unlikely that your original contains CD-TEXT, you can still have it on your copy.

--------------------
Your eyes cannot hear.
+Quote Post
blownaway
post Aug 26 2008, 20:05
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 56788

QUOTE (greynol @ Aug 26 2008, 11:19) *
EAC Options (F9) -> Tools tab -> Use CD-Text information in CUE sheet generation

FWIW, although it's unlikely that your original contains CD-TEXT, you can still have it on your copy.

That worked, thanks. I turnedt this off during the cue loading troublshoot.

That leaves...

"If I'm using Burnn & EAC do I put in the "combined read write figure" or do I split it up between read & write?

If I'm using EAC extract EAC to burn do I put in the "combined read write figure" or do I split it up between read & write?"
+Quote Post
gottogo99
post Aug 26 2008, 21:09
Post #4

Member No.: 42452

QUOTE (blownaway @ Aug 26 2008, 15:05) *
That leaves...

"If I'm using Burnn & EAC do I put in the "combined read write figure" or do I split it up between read & write?

If I'm using EAC extract EAC to burn do I put in the "combined read write figure" or do I split it up between read & write?"

If you are writing with Burrrn, you must use combined read/write offset when extracting with EAC if you want the burned audio CD to exactly match the original. Only EAC burns with adjustable write offeset, no other program can.

If you are writing with EAC, you can extract from EAC either way. 1) Extract with with read offset and burn with corresponding write offset. Or 2) Extract with combined read/write offset and burn with write offset of 0. (Every other burning program has a write offset of 0).

Someone will surely correct me if I'm wrong but I believe AccurateRip only works with method 1).

Personally, my drive has a read offset of +6 and a write offset of -6. I extract with the read offset of +6 and burn using ImgBurn so my burns are off by 6 samples. I think that's 0.000136 second, so not an issue for me.
+Quote Post
blownaway
post Aug 26 2008, 22:11
Post #5

Member No.: 56788

QUOTE (gottogo99 @ Aug 26 2008, 13:09) *
QUOTE (blownaway @ Aug 26 2008, 15:05) *

That leaves...

If you are writing with Burrrn, you must use combined read/write offset when extracting with EAC if you want the burned audio CD to exactly match the original. Only EAC burns with adjustable write offeset, no other program can.

If you are writing with EAC, you can extract from EAC either way. 1) Extract with with read offset and burn with corresponding write offset. Or 2) Extract with combined read/write offset and burn with write offset of 0. (Every other burning program has a write offset of 0).

Someone will surely correct me if I'm wrong but I believe AccurateRip only works with method 1).

Personally, my drive has a read offset of +6 and a write offset of -6. I extract with the read offset of +6 and burn using ImgBurn so my burns are off by 6 samples. I think that's 0.000136 second, so not an issue for me.

Thats great, thanks for clearing this up!
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 12:18