Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: KUNG-FOO by Br3tt (Read 184135 times) previous topic - next topic

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

[!--sizeo:6--][span style=\"font-size:24pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]K U N G - F O O[/size]
ColumnsUI & Panel Stack Splitter config for foobar2000 (adapted for fullscreen view)

[!--sizeo:3--][span style=\"font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]/// CHANGES LOG ///[/size]

v1.3a : added transparency support in ELPlaylist (cover or artist photo) + rating engine at bottom screen + stars as images in ELPlaylist + new colors + 2 resize mode added : vis at top corners + tweaks ...
v1.2a : added folder icons in ELPlaylist + added a new black layout (newbuttons ...) + kroegger font replace by a free one : Uni 05_x+ tweaks
v1.1a : added a new index alphabetical to navigate more easily in large playlist or Coverflow + fix time length for streaming entries + tweaks
v1.0c : trackinfo_mod panel (in Now Playing tab panel, at the top of the blue spectrum) used for rating music files hidden because of a bad path for images => fixed
v1.0b : flash of the playlist scrollbar when changing layout fixed + color of the left Spectrum channel at the bottom fixed (darker than the rigth one)

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #1
It looks great Br3tt, do you have Kung Fu and Ibiza loaded on the same installation and just switch between them or will loading Kung Fu mess up the Ibiza config?

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #2
It looks great Br3tt, do you have Kung Fu and Ibiza loaded on the same installation and just switch between them or will loading Kung Fu mess up the Ibiza config?

not in the same .fcl file, it is not a pack

so ... loading Kung Fu mess up the Ibiza config, be careful (make an export of your actual CUI config before importing Kung-Foo .fcl file

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #3
Thanks, i'll be testing this awesome config out!!!

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #5
Great release!

Question, I manage to make chronflow work for my cover scheming name with this syntax:
Code: [Select]
$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)"%artist% - %album%.jpg"

But I do not succeed with the same syntax in IBIZA. Why ?

Little edit: infact it's not working anymore in KungFOO too. Strange it works for one session, I close the app, restart and then it's not working...

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #6
When you change, the playlist view, or click on menu, the scroll bar quickly comes and goes real quick. Not a problem really, thought i'd let you know, incase i'm the only one experiencing this. Still testing it out.
Edit: Just a thought, i think stars in the playlist views would look really nice compared to the cool circles.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #7
Great release!

Question, I manage to make chronflow work for my cover scheming name with this syntax:
$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)"%artist% - %album%.jpg"

But I do not succeed with the same syntax in IBIZA. Why ?

Little edit: infact it's not working anymore in KungFOO too. Strange it works for one session, I close the app, restart and then it's not working...

i think it's just because your code is bad, try this :

$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)%artist%' - '%album%'.jpg'

When you change, the playlist view, or click on menu, the scroll bar quickly comes and goes real quick. Not a problem really, thought i'd let you know, incase i'm the only one experiencing this. Still testing it out.
Edit: Just a thought, i think stars in the playlist views would look really nice compared to the cool circles.

fixed, v1.0b released. thanx.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #8
fixed, v1.0b released. thanx.
This did fix it thank you. When you go to the third playlist view the top box, where the genre is ect... has a quick lag in it, you can see the playlist behind it real quick

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #9
anyone have the HelvCondensedCaps font? a quick google search turns up websites in chinese or something and I can't figure out how to download it.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #11
This happens when I am dealing with playlists. Something in this theme is causing crashes on my x64 system. ibiza was working just fine, all I added was the peakmeter plugin and then this theme. Any ideas?

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   foobar2000.exe
  Application Version:   0.9.5.5
  Application Timestamp:   48962e34
  Fault Module Name:   StackHash_3294
  Fault Module Version:   6.0.6001.18000
  Fault Module Timestamp:   4791a783
  Exception Code:   c0000374
  Exception Offset:   000aada3
  OS Version:   6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   3294
  Additional Information 2:   475220807b3ae7f64a28240aa2db0573
  Additional Information 3:   d458
  Additional Information 4:   972d9423b0603a3fd7afe9f6b03ad36a

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #12
This happens when I am dealing with playlists. Something in this theme is causing crashes on my x64 system. ibiza was working just fine, all I added was the peakmeter plugin and then this theme. Any ideas?

no, could you post the whole dump in codebox anchors please ?

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #13
Thanks, it now works perfectly. And thanks to your help I manage to make GFX Browser and Splitter display covers correctly.

May I also ask for the correct syntax in playlist config ?
I tried that, but seems to have trouble to make understand the "OR" operator:
// paths
$if($findfile(%__ART_PATH__%),
    $puts(cover.path,%__ART_PATH__%)
                $puts(cover.path,'%artist% - %album%.jpg)
    $puts(cover.path,./images/kung-foo/cover/nocover.png)

Just succeed in bugging the display   

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #14
I don't know how to post a full dump, what I pasted above is all that vista shows me, but now it seems to be behaving so far. If it crashes again I will look to see if there is a way to post the whole dump.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #15
Thanks, it now works perfectly. And thanks to your help I manage to make GFX Browser and Splitter display covers correctly.

May I also ask for the correct syntax in playlist config ?
I tried that, but seems to have trouble to make understand the "OR" operator:
// paths
$if($findfile(%__ART_PATH__%),
    $puts(cover.path,%__ART_PATH__%)
                $puts(cover.path,'%artist% - %album%.jpg)
    $puts(cover.path,./images/kung-foo/cover/nocover.png)

Just succeed in bugging the display   

like as said in INSTALLATION notes : "IMPORTANT : for ELPlaylist, the cover path is set in a variable handled by ELPlaylist __ART_PATH__ (by default, it's setted to folder.jpg in songs directory) --> go to ELPlaylist Settings (rigth click on it -> settings), tab 'genral' and just double-click on the var name to update the path used!"

so nothing to change in the code in ELPlaylist, just go to settings of ELPlaylist, tab 'General', and change the path value for __ART_PATH__

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #16
thanks for this... its working fine for me, but the volume button wont show

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #17
love it!!! so much better than ibiza

thank you

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #18
When i select the tabs, for Genre, Artist, Album, Album List, my Artist column is sorted by my decade, instead my artist any reason why? I can't seem to fix this.
Edit: Reinstalled the config from scratch and edited to my paths etc.... again, and NOW the artist tab shows the artist column. Some how that had got corrupted.
Edit2: Also when switching from Browser 2 and Browser 3 with Album List enable you will see a weird instance of the album art messed up "mixed in with the playlist" only happens when Album list is enabled all other tabs work fine with Browser 2 and 3 when switching them
EDIT: I noticed something odd, when using this kung-foo config, windows vista volume mixer will not open if the Player is up, when minimized the volume mixer works fine.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #19

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   foobar2000.exe
  Application Version:   0.9.5.5
  Application Timestamp:   48962e34
  Fault Module Name:   StackHash_3294
  Fault Module Version:   6.0.6001.18000
  Fault Module Timestamp:   4791a783
  Exception Code:   c0000374
  Exception Offset:   000aada3
  OS Version:   6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   3294
  Additional Information 2:   475220807b3ae7f64a28240aa2db0573
  Additional Information 3:   d458
  Additional Information 4:   972d9423b0603a3fd7afe9f6b03ad36a

I think it's because you keep "foo_uie_peakmeter.dll" in your component folder. If you put out, everything will be OK... (i had the same trouble...)

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #20
Wow, this config looks pretty cool.. To fix the coverart problem in ELPlaylist: it is now possible to use the core artreader of foobar or columnUI. Now when you use $imgabs(blabla, %path%,artreader) you don't have to use the Art_path variable anymore. You can use the columnUI-setup now and also have the advantage that embedded artwork can be displayed...

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #21
nice config, thx Br3tt

but what's wrong with rating? :/

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #22
it's great! thanks a lot!

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #23
nice dude. kinda bug i get is the tab to change the features like coveflow etc is missing,not permanently,but i need to click on it's place only to make it visible. after that it will vanish again

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #24
nice dude. kinda bug i get is the tab to change the features like coveflow etc is missing,not permanently,but i need to click on it's place only to make it visible. after that it will vanish again

just a question :

do you launch foobar from a music file (under windows explorer for example) or do you launch foobar directly ?