Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: XLD Integrates C2 Error Detection In Its Ripper (Read 5056 times) previous topic - next topic

XLD Integrates C2 Error Detection In Its Ripper

A thread to discuss the use and implementation of C2 error detection in XLD.  Please post any information about C2 error detection.

After reading this thread please check the XLD Master Thread List for other important XLD threads.

XLD Integrates C2 Error Detection In Its Ripper

Reply #1
It has been some time since XLD integrated C2 error detection in its ripper to be used with CD Paranoia.  I am interested in XLD users sharing their opinions on the experiences they have had using this feature.  I am fairly comfortable with the results of the rips I have gotten using this feature.  When I compare the logs information for errors and AccurateRip results they both agree.  This lends me to believe it is accurately demeriting the errors and switching into the CD Paranoia to either correct or report the errors.  I do not know if I would as confident about this implementation if I did not have the AccurateRip data base to compare.  If the CD is not listed in the AcccurateRip data base I will not use the C2 feature.

macman4hire