Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: final cut espress 4 for pc (Read 10782 times) previous topic - next topic

final cut espress 4 for pc

Hi
yesterday i saw  my friend work with adobe final cut express 4 with a mac , and it's an awesome program,easy and powerful

is there in the adobe family ,for pc a similar program , or not adobe family

i would like to buy , i know they are not cheap
but i have many movies taken by me , my girlfriend , parents , i would like to have a program like final cut expressione 4 for pc

i know there is premiere but it's an hard software to learn

thanks

Reply #1
premiere is not hard (it is just incredibly dumb), but since i don't know what features are so cool in final express, can you elaborate?

btw, there is something called 'premiere elements', some people also like sony Vegas for some reason.
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #2
Hi
yesterday i saw  my friend work with adobe final cut express 4 with a mac , and it's an awesome program,easy and powerful

is there in the adobe family ,for pc a similar program , or not adobe family

i would like to buy , i know they are not cheap
but i have many movies taken by me , my girlfriend , parents , i would like to have a program like final cut expressione 4 for pc

i know there is premiere but it's an hard software to learn

Final cut express is Apple's software, not Adobe's.

PC side, as mentioned, there's Adobe Premiere elements. Roxio and Ahead also bundles a consumer video editor with their multimedia suite (Creator, & Nero Vision express).
twitter.com/pika2000