Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: burninate - nero not found (Read 4491 times) previous topic - next topic

burninate - nero not found

Hi, my burninate doesn't find nero though it's installed on my system. When  i click convert->write audio cd the error occurs:
"This feature requires Nero to be installed on your system to function."

My version of nero is 9 and burninate 2.0.1 .
Where can i configure burninate? I didn't find anything.

Reply #1
From everything I've read here on the topic burninate does not work with Nero 8 & 9. Some people here claim to have gotten it to work, but the vast majority have not. I can tell you that it works fine with Nero 7, and that the last plugin update was around the time of Nero 6.
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Reply #2
And there's no foobar-intern alternative i guess...?

Reply #3
You can use Drag and Drop to get your music in your favorite Burning programm.
But most of them sort by filename so you have to add %listindex% to the filenames.

Reply #4
It works with Nero 8 for me. I didn't know it was supposed to be incompatible...

- Nero 8

- Burning

- Success

- Ejected/Inserted

I installed an ASPI driver before I installed Nero, maybe that has something to do with it.