Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Any small midi synthesizer?
Wizard
post Feb 22 2003, 18:27
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 102

I play the guitar and sometimes I record some of my tracks (rock & metal). I use leafDrums for my drum machine and so far I've been using kb2midi to play and record some keyboard stuff. The drawback of using kb2midi is that I can't play fast enough using the keyboard. So, my questions is this: do you know of a small application that I can use to program some synth stuff?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LordofStars
post Feb 22 2003, 20:27
Post #2

Member No.: 1894

I know of a program that after making your midis you can play them back into a wav file. The synth files it uses sound surprisingly realistic on a broad variety of instruments.

--------------------
r3mix zealot.
+Quote Post
Guest_Dex4now_*
post Feb 24 2003, 03:04
Post #3

Guests

I'm not exactly sure if this is what you're asking but, here is a nice software synth. Ones free and ones
inexpensive. I have both and they work great.

Simsynth

Dex
+Quote Post
Wizard
post Feb 24 2003, 21:45
Post #4

Member No.: 102

QUOTE (Dex4now @ Feb 24 2003 - 05:04 AM)
I'm not exactly sure if this is what you're asking but, here is a nice software synth.  Ones free and ones
inexpensive.  I have both and they work great.

Simsynth

Dex

Thanks for the reply, but this isn't what I need. I don't need just a way to "program" synth sounds, but also a way to put them in a order in patterns. I've discovered FruityLoops and I believe that this is what I need (although it's big rolleyes.gif ) If I understand they way it works, perhaps I'll uninstall leafDrums (not that it's a bad application, I really like it, but if FruityLoops can do whatever leafDrums does, I don't need both of them wink.gif )
+Quote Post
M
post Feb 24 2003, 22:28
Post #5

Member No.: 830

If you are still looking for a freeware MIDI sequencer, you might try JAZZ++. It's a little older, but should do what you want.

- M.
+Quote Post
LordofStars
post Feb 24 2003, 23:41
Post #6

Member No.: 1894

I found something called winjammer. May be to your needs. You can get it off www.download.com

--------------------
r3mix zealot.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:07