29 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kameleon by Br3tt, Columns UI configuration
Lonk NY
post Mar 1 2009, 22:51
Post #376

Group: Members
Member No.: 46494

Thanks but this box was already checked. I tried unchecking it and Foobar froze on me. Any other possibilities?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bl@ck_warrior
post Mar 2 2009, 13:24
Post #377

Member No.: 16259

Hi,

I think there is something to correct in your epl playlist code about the autorating, you use %play_counter% that works only if you have play_counter tags instead of $get(play_counter) that will work for play_count and play_counter tags

I use play_count and i had to replace the line

$if(%play_counter%,$puts(rating,$div(%play_counter%,$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))

by

$if($get(play_counter),$puts(rating,$div($get(play_counter),$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))

to have the stars display correctly.

--------------------
Sorry for the bad english, I'm french .
+Quote Post
Falstaff
post Mar 2 2009, 20:00
Post #378

Member No.: 37463

merci pour le bug smile.gif je corrigerai cela rapidement.

--------------------
http://br3tt.online.fr/
+Quote Post
Lonk NY
post Mar 3 2009, 03:04
Post #379

Member No.: 46494

QUOTE (Lonk NY @ Feb 22 2009, 20:13) *
So I was using kameleon_rate_to_db=1 because I didn't want to change the "Date Modified" for my mp3's, but then I noticed that once I moved an album folder from one location to another, the ratings would get lost! So I gave in and changed the above setting back to "0" so that ratings get tagged in the file... however, now when I rate an mp3, the tags are lost, at least in the Vista Windows Explorer view as well as in the dbPowerAmp tab in file properties:

First 2 tracks were rated with default setting (in Tag, not database):

dbPowerAmp tab in Windows Explorer file properties for first track:

When I right click on the file > Properties in Foobar, it _does_ show the tags with <RATING> added, but other programs show the tracks as having no tags... sad.gif

Anyone know what the deal is with this?

Can someone help me with the above issue? Any info is much appreciated, thx!

Also, for some reason, shpeck is now displaying in its own window, rather than in the VIS panel. How can I force shpeck to display in the VIS panel? Right now it is blank/black:

QUOTE (Bl@ck_warrior @ Mar 2 2009, 07:24) *
Hi,

I think there is something to correct in your epl playlist code about the autorating, you use %play_counter% that works only if you have play_counter tags instead of $get(play_counter) that will work for play_count and play_counter tags

I use play_count and i had to replace the line

$if(%play_counter%,$puts(rating,$div(%play_counter%,$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))

by

$if($get(play_counter),$puts(rating,$div($get(play_counter),$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))

to have the stars display correctly.

Thanks - but I don't see this code anywhere. What I was editing originally to change the Rating from tag to database was this code in the Rating splitter:

CODE

$if(%_isplaying%,
    $ifequal($get(rating),1,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r1x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r1.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,1,TAG:SET:rating:1),TOOLTIP:"Average")
    )
    $ifequal($get(rating),2,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),12,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r2x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),12,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r2.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,2,TAG:SET:rating:2),TOOLTIP:"Good")
    )
    $ifequal($get(rating),3,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),24,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r3x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),24,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r3.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,3,TAG:SET:rating:3),TOOLTIP:"Very Good")
    )
    $ifequal($get(rating),4,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),36,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r4x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),36,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r4.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,4,TAG:SET:rating:4),TOOLTIP:"Excellent")
    )
    $ifequal($get(rating),5,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),48,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r5x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),48,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r5.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,5,TAG:SET:rating:5),TOOLTIP:"MegaHit")
    )
  )

I have it set just as above now but when I rate a track I lose all tags when viewing in Windows Explorer, dbPowerAmp, etc. Foobar seems to read them OK though... Another thing is that I have foo_playcount.dll loaded but no config for it in Foobar Preferences:

Also, if anyone can help me with the shpeck issue, that would be great too! This config was working so well until recently - not sure what went wrong.
+Quote Post
foodunit
post Mar 3 2009, 09:17
Post #380

Member No.: 67566

foodunit moved topic to "not my release elplaylist"

This post has been edited by foodunit: Mar 5 2009, 13:49
+Quote Post
bubi jackson
post Mar 3 2009, 09:52
Post #381

Member No.: 55783

QUOTE (Lonk NY @ Mar 3 2009, 03:04) *
I have it set just as above now but when I rate a track I lose all tags when viewing in Windows Explorer, dbPowerAmp, etc. Foobar seems to read them OK though...

You are still writing Ratings to tag and foobar writes tags with ID3v2.4/UTF-8 and win explorer can't read this (I'm not sur if 2.4 or UTF-8 is the problem).

Go to Preferences-->Advanced-->Tagging/Mp3-->check ID3v2 compatibility Mode
Or install AudioShell Extension (AudioShell) - it can read UTF-8 and prepares additional columns for win explorer.

Another thing is that I have foo_playcount.dll loaded but no config for it in Foobar Preferences:

Cause there are no preferences.

The only thing you can do is to check/uncheck writing database entries to tags in Preferences-->Advanced-->Tools-->Playback Statistics

This post has been edited by bubi jackson: Mar 3 2009, 10:48

--------------------
http://www.last.fm/user/BubiJackson
+Quote Post
Mr. Pacman
post Mar 3 2009, 18:41
Post #382

Member No.: 42045

QUOTE (Mr. Pacman @ Feb 28 2009, 06:46) *
Anybody who knows how i can make the arrow buttons work with graphical browser and coverflow?

Anyone? huh.gif
+Quote Post
bubi jackson
post Mar 3 2009, 19:07
Post #383

Maybe you should have a look at Curacao and it's code. There are such buttons.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mr. Pacman
post Mar 3 2009, 19:35
Post #384

Member No.: 42045

QUOTE (Mr. Pacman @ Mar 3 2009, 11:41) *
QUOTE (Mr. Pacman @ Feb 28 2009, 06:46) *
Anybody who knows how i can make the arrow buttons work with graphical browser and coverflow?

Anyone? huh.gif

Eerr..sorry, i don't mean buttons, i mean cursor keys on keyboard...how can i browse coverflow and graphical browser with them?
+Quote Post
bubi jackson
post Mar 3 2009, 22:02
Post #385

The command in Curacao for GB-Button is COMMAND:'Edit/Jump/Previous/by album' (Previous/Next, by album/artist)

Maybe you can use this for a shortcut.

This post has been edited by bubi jackson: Mar 3 2009, 22:03

--------------------
+Quote Post
evo3
post Mar 4 2009, 05:18
Post #386

Member No.: 28017

I apologize if this is obvious. I have a question about play count. I understand that there are two options, one writing to the tags, and one to the database. Is there any way when writing to the database for it to reflect in the little number by the song name and the stat panel? Or is that just tags. Where are the database statistics shown? Thanks.

This post has been edited by evo3: Mar 4 2009, 05:19
+Quote Post
bubi jackson
post Mar 4 2009, 09:24
Post #387

I'm talking about the official Playback Statistics now, I don't know anything about PBS Custom.

The database ratings are shown in the properties tab of the properties panel in the Playback Statistics section. But they are also shown there, if you are rating in tags.

To show ratings there are two different ways of it.
Via the metadata %rating% - relating to Database and Tags, or via meta(%rating%) - relating only to the tag Rating.

And with the metadata %rating% there are some problems with confusing double-ratings, if you have two different rating values in database and tags. The Rating is not shown properly, it's a mix of both them.

So you can request the Rating by asking for meta(%rating%) and then for %rating%

I hope I talked in a clear way, if not, ask again. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
myslav
post Mar 4 2009, 23:12
Post #388

Member No.: 61918

Well, I got same problem as I got in first version of FooKameleon. My artist art won't show up, although my address is correct. Last time I had this problem I fix it by reinstalling whole foobar and kameleon. I did this time twice, but no go. I know you're tired of answering questions like this, but check out this picture and you'll se no one had this problem before:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6972/blahf.jpg

In artist panel, there's pictures of artists,in exvar is correct adress and folder does contain valid pictures. What's the problem?
In previous version, if there's no artist art, fookameleon would load cover art instead of artist art, but now it's just baroque wallpaper. Is something changed since last version (in visual meaning of background) except default wallpaper and how can I change it to be as it used to be before?

Also, how can I change default text for track name ( http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/812/sdas.jpg ) to show in Calibri or in some other font? Thanks so much biggrin.gif

Anyway, big props on new realease of Kameleon, it's awesome and probably best skin ever released for Foo biggrin.gif Peace
+Quote Post
tpijag
post Mar 4 2009, 23:21
Post #389

Member No.: 53637

Maybe a silly answer, but check you slash directions.

terry
+Quote Post
myslav
post Mar 5 2009, 00:17
Post #390

Member No.: 61918

QUOTE (tpijag @ Mar 4 2009, 16:21) *
Maybe a silly answer, but check you slash directions.

terry

=( Nah, I tried that already, but still nothing.
Anyway, thank you for your help biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
evo3
post Mar 5 2009, 03:54
Post #391

Member No.: 28017

QUOTE (bubi jackson @ Mar 4 2009, 03:24) *
I'm talking about the official Playback Statistics now, I don't know anything about PBS Custom.

The database ratings are shown in the properties tab of the properties panel in the Playback Statistics section. But they are also shown there, if you are rating in tags.

To show ratings there are two different ways of it.
Via the metadata %rating% - relating to Database and Tags, or via meta(%rating%) - relating only to the tag Rating.

And with the metadata %rating% there are some problems with confusing double-ratings, if you have two different rating values in database and tags. The Rating is not shown properly, it's a mix of both them.

So you can request the Rating by asking for meta(%rating%) and then for %rating%

I hope I talked in a clear way, if not, ask again. smile.gif

Thanks for the reply. Here's my issue. I would like to have the number of times played reflected in the little number by the song title and the statistics panel on the left side without writing to the tags. This may be impossible.

On Falstaff's site, he gives 2 options for playback statistics, one using the official(written to database) and one using the custom (written to tags).

Under Preferences>tools there should be a play counter settings page, but on mine I don't have it (using 0.9.6.3). Under Preferences>tools>Playback Statistics Custom>database dropdown, if i select only foo_custominfo database, the playback numbers are not updated. My question is where that foo_custominfo database is located and shown (I realize you're responding about the offical playback statistics). Again, I apologize if what I'm asking is obviously impossible or that I'm misunderstanding something.

This post has been edited by evo3: Mar 5 2009, 03:56
+Quote Post
Falstaff
post Mar 5 2009, 08:11
Post #392

Member No.: 37463

QUOTE (myslav @ Mar 4 2009, 23:12) *
Well, I got same problem as I got in first version of FooKameleon. My artist art won't show up, although my address is correct. Last time I had this problem I fix it by reinstalling whole foobar and kameleon. I did this time twice, but no go. I know you're tired of answering questions like this, but check out this picture and you'll se no one had this problem before:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6972/blahf.jpg

In artist panel, there's pictures of artists,in exvar is correct adress and folder does contain valid pictures. What's the problem?
In previous version, if there's no artist art, fookameleon would load cover art instead of artist art, but now it's just baroque wallpaper. Is something changed since last version (in visual meaning of background) except default wallpaper and how can I change it to be as it used to be before?

Also, how can I change default text for track name ( http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/812/sdas.jpg ) to show in Calibri or in some other font? Thanks so much biggrin.gif

Anyway, big props on new realease of Kameleon, it's awesome and probably best skin ever released for Foo biggrin.gif Peace

answer already given : 1. in the doc, 2. post #329 http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=617667

--------------------
http://br3tt.online.fr/
+Quote Post
runrunaway
post Mar 5 2009, 09:11
Post #393

Member No.: 67633

i want to let the pl and al list panel aways max size when i click on them.
is there a way to do this?
and thanks for this great config. rolleyes.gif
you are amazing! laugh.gif

sorry for the bad english.
+Quote Post
exxecutor
post Mar 5 2009, 22:11
Post #394

Member No.: 62020

QUOTE (runrunaway @ Mar 5 2009, 09:11) *

Yes, it's possible and it was one of the first things I tweaked for my personal use wink.gif

Right-click on PL-button, then go to splitter-settings, script.
Search for this part:

CODE
$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),
    $if($isvisible_c(-> Max),

You have to change the single next row to:
CODE
$imagebutton($add($get(lpf.x),5),$add($get(lpf.y),7),15,21,$get(z)'/bt/AL_up0.png',$get(z)'/bt/AL_up0.png',PANELSHOW:-> Max:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),PANELSHOW:P8:0;PANELSHOW:-> AL:0,PANELSHOW:P8:1;PANELSHOW:-> AL:1);$if($isvisible_c(-> ART),PANELSHOW:P1:1,PANELSHOW:P1:0);PANELSHOW:-> ART:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PHO),PANELSHOW:P7:1,PANELSHOW:P7:0);PANELSHOW:-> PHO:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> LYR),PANELSHOW:P2:1,PANELSHOW:P2:0);PANELSHOW:-> LYR:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> INF),PANELSHOW:P3:1,PANELSHOW:P3:0);PANELSHOW:-> INF:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> VIS),PANELSHOW:P4:1,PANELSHOW:P4:0);PANELSHOW:-> VIS:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> STA),PANELSHOW:P5:1,PANELSHOW:P5:0);PANELSHOW:-> STA:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> SPE),PANELSHOW:P6:1,PANELSHOW:P6:0);PANELSHOW:-> SPE:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),PANELSHOW:P9:1,PANELSHOW:P9:0);PANELSHOW:-> PL:0;REFRESH,,)

Then search for the row after
CODE
$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),
,$if($isvisible_c(-> Max),
and replace it with

CODE
$imagebutton($sub($get(lpanel.w),14),$add($get(lpf.y),7),15,21,$get(z)'/bt/PL_up0.png',$get(z)'/bt/PL_up0.png',PANELSHOW:-> Max:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),PANELSHOW:P9:0;PANELSHOW:-> AL:0,PANELSHOW:P9:1;PANELSHOW:-> PL:1);$if($isvisible_c(-> ART),PANELSHOW:P1:1,PANELSHOW:P1:0);PANELSHOW:-> ART:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PHO),PANELSHOW:P7:1,PANELSHOW:P7:0);PANELSHOW:-> PHO:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> LYR),PANELSHOW:P2:1,PANELSHOW:P2:0);PANELSHOW:-> LYR:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> INF),PANELSHOW:P3:1,PANELSHOW:P3:0);PANELSHOW:-> INF:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> VIS),PANELSHOW:P4:1,PANELSHOW:P4:0);PANELSHOW:-> VIS:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> STA),PANELSHOW:P5:1,PANELSHOW:P5:0);PANELSHOW:-> STA:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> SPE),PANELSHOW:P6:1,PANELSHOW:P6:0);PANELSHOW:-> SPE:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),PANELSHOW:P8:1,PANELSHOW:P8:0);PANELSHOW:-> AL:0;REFRESH,,)

Good luck!

+Quote Post
bubi jackson
post Mar 6 2009, 08:38
Post #395

QUOTE (evo3 @ Mar 5 2009, 03:54) *
Thanks for the reply. Here's my issue. I would like to have the number of times played reflected in the little number by the song title and the statistics panel on the left side without writing to the tags. This may be impossible.

Ok, now I understand what you want. wink.gif

On Falstaff's site, he gives 2 options for playback statistics, one using the official(written to database) and one using the custom (written to tags).

Under Preferences>tools there should be a play counter settings page, but on mine I don't have it (using 0.9.6.3).

It looks like an addtitional 3d Party Plugin, like foo_playcount (unofficial)

Under Preferences>tools>Playback Statistics Custom>database dropdown, if i select only foo_custominfo database, the playback numbers are not updated. My question is where that foo_custominfo database is located and shown (I realize you're responding about the offical playback statistics). Again, I apologize if what I'm asking is obviously impossible or that I'm misunderstanding something.

Ok, you need to have foo_custominfo to be installed to get the database.

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...m)#Introduction

--------------------
+Quote Post
runrunaway
post Mar 6 2009, 12:12
Post #396

Member No.: 67633

QUOTE (exxecutor @ Mar 5 2009, 22:11) *
QUOTE (runrunaway @ Mar 5 2009, 09:11) *

Yes, it's possible and it was one of the first things I tweaked for my personal use wink.gif

Right-click on PL-button, then go to splitter-settings, script.
Search for this part:

CODE
$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),

You have to change the single next row to:
CODE
$imagebutton($add($get(lpf.x),5),$add($get(lpf.y),7),15,21,$get(z)'/bt/AL_up0.png',$get(z)'/bt/AL_up0.png',PANELSHOW:-> Max:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),PANELSHOW:P8:0;PANELSHOW:-> AL:0,PANELSHOW:P8:1;PANELSHOW:-> AL:1);$if($isvisible_c(-> ART),PANELSHOW:P1:1,PANELSHOW:P1:0);PANELSHOW:-> ART:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PHO),PANELSHOW:P7:1,PANELSHOW:P7:0);PANELSHOW:-> PHO:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> LYR),PANELSHOW:P2:1,PANELSHOW:P2:0);PANELSHOW:-> LYR:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> INF),PANELSHOW:P3:1,PANELSHOW:P3:0);PANELSHOW:-> INF:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> VIS),PANELSHOW:P4:1,PANELSHOW:P4:0);PANELSHOW:-> VIS:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> STA),PANELSHOW:P5:1,PANELSHOW:P5:0);PANELSHOW:-> STA:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> SPE),PANELSHOW:P6:1,PANELSHOW:P6:0);PANELSHOW:-> SPE:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),PANELSHOW:P9:1,PANELSHOW:P9:0);PANELSHOW:-> PL:0;REFRESH,,)

Then search for the row after
CODE
$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),
,$if($isvisible_c(-> Max),
and replace it with

CODE
$imagebutton($sub($get(lpanel.w),14),$add($get(lpf.y),7),15,21,$get(z)'/bt/PL_up0.png',$get(z)'/bt/PL_up0.png',PANELSHOW:-> Max:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),PANELSHOW:P9:0;PANELSHOW:-> AL:0,PANELSHOW:P9:1;PANELSHOW:-> PL:1);$if($isvisible_c(-> ART),PANELSHOW:P1:1,PANELSHOW:P1:0);PANELSHOW:-> ART:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PHO),PANELSHOW:P7:1,PANELSHOW:P7:0);PANELSHOW:-> PHO:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> LYR),PANELSHOW:P2:1,PANELSHOW:P2:0);PANELSHOW:-> LYR:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> INF),PANELSHOW:P3:1,PANELSHOW:P3:0);PANELSHOW:-> INF:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> VIS),PANELSHOW:P4:1,PANELSHOW:P4:0);PANELSHOW:-> VIS:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> STA),PANELSHOW:P5:1,PANELSHOW:P5:0);PANELSHOW:-> STA:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> SPE),PANELSHOW:P6:1,PANELSHOW:P6:0);PANELSHOW:-> SPE:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),PANELSHOW:P8:1,PANELSHOW:P8:0);PANELSHOW:-> AL:0;REFRESH,,)

Good luck!

thanks laugh.gif
+Quote Post
random_asdf
post Mar 8 2009, 04:46
Post #397

Member No.: 64513

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but is there anyway I could use if statements in the extended variables. That is, define a variable outside of it and then call it with extended variables? For the album art, I want it to first scan for folder.jpg -> cover.jpg and if not, *.jpg
+Quote Post
Bigcorrudo
post Mar 8 2009, 22:11
Post #398

Member No.: 54507

Hello, Br3tt!
Thank you for your assembly. This is a very great work!
I ask for help, please with a problem in assembling Kameleon 1.1a:

1. Any font on the panel Chronflow looks crooked. Any!
2. In the WSH Panel has no indication of numbers. Is only visible to the slider.
My operational system Windows XP SP3.
P.S. Sorry for my English. :-)
+Quote Post
jazzthieve
post Mar 8 2009, 22:21
Post #399

Member No.: 58317

Did you install all the fonts?
+Quote Post
Bigcorrudo
post Mar 8 2009, 22:57
Post #400

Member No.: 54507

Yes, of course. everything is done according to the instructions
+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 01:52