Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WavPack / Winamp plugin 2.7a available (Read 6500 times) previous topic - next topic

WavPack / Winamp plugin 2.7a available

Thanks to tremendous support and help from benski, I have put together an alpha version of the winamp plugin for WavPack that supports displaying embedded cover art.

This perfectly compliments the recently added ability to embed the cover artwork using the command-line encoder (although it should also work perfectly with 3rd party tagging programs).

The plugin installer can be found here.

Please feel free to let me know if you have problems or suggestions... 

David

Reply #1
I'm glad, that Benski could help you. Well done, but I still haven't enough time to test completely, though.

David, I guess there were no changes, which would require updated language files, right?

I've checked the updated WavPack Decoder plug-in in latest Essentials Pack branch.

-Chris

Reply #2
David, I guess there were no changes, which would require updated language files, right?

Right, there were no text changes made. At some point I will probably eliminate some dialog items, but I imagine that it's easier to take care of those. 

Thanks for updating the Essentials Pack...with any luck this will be good for a while (I have not heard of any issues).

David

Reply #3
Updated to v 2.8a.
Download
Changes
WavPack 5.6.0 -b384hx6cmv / qaac64 2.80 -V 100