Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: DTS2WAV Help (Read 6657 times) previous topic - next topic

DTS2WAV Help

I am trying to run dts2wav, a small command line utilitu to convert .dts files to dtswave files to be burned to CD-DA compliant ROM.
Win7 however refused to run the executable complaining it is not a valid win32 application...

Does anybody know about a workaround, hack or win32 compliant dts2wav executable?

DTS2WAV Help

Reply #1
I've never done anything with DTS, but here a couple of programs you can try:

AC3filter (FREE!!!)  Yes, it decodes DTS files too.  It's really designed as CODEC, not a stand-alone program, so take a look at the guides on the website.  The related WimampAC3 might be another way to get a WAV file.

XRECODE ($15 USD).  If it works, it should be easy...  just drag-and-drop.

Audacity (FREE!!!) might be able to do it with the optional FFmpeg library.

DTS2WAV Help

Reply #2
I've used DTS2WAV on several occasions and it is 32bit compliant, but if your using some higher than XP (Vista or 7) I don't think it'll work.
"Screw u guys, I´m going home."