IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

foobar2000 replacing playlist files?, Moved from Support: intended+conventional behaviour of File͛/Open
Arrinao1
post Feb 19 2012, 16:41
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97251

Hi guys,
I asked about his particular problem on IRC channel but it didn't help me much to solve it. The problem is that the player keeps replacing my playlist content which is quite frustrating at times (especially if it has 100+ different songs in it).

The advice i got on the irc was to check the "always send new files to "Default playlist". However this feature seems to work only for the files selecter internally from Media Library for example. Each time I select a playlist, and then click file/open/... anything, the playlist content is completely removed and replaced by that one or more files I selected to play "externally", i.e. not fro media library or anything else inside the player.

I assume there must be a solution for this. Winamp didn't create a new playlist or even replace the old one, it just played the song. Where can i find that one or more checkboxes that will ensure this?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
db1989
post Feb 19 2012, 22:52
Post #2

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

Oops: I left the wrong heading on that second bit whilst editing my quote. It should read:
Always send new files to playlist
That is why I was asking to verify whether you had already tried it and had no success.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 12:16