Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: No shuffle / Playback Next or Random repeats the song (Read 1816 times) previous topic - next topic

No shuffle / Playback Next or Random repeats the song

Apologies if this has been posted, but i can not find a thread bout it. So, my problem is i can t get the Random or Shuffle funtion at the playback to work. Take a look yourself, it s set to Shuffle but it does only repeat every song i "sent to current list" (double click plays the song intermediatly) nd that song is on repeat til i change it.

Even when i click the button above in the topmenu, Playback (Next or Random) it just starts the same song from the beginning.

Does anyone ave an idea how to solve this, i don t want to go with Mediaplayer coz of this.

Reply #1
Wow, we’re skating close to TOS #10 with this one.

Reply #2
Works as expected.

It plays what's in the playlist. Since you only send one song there, it will play that one, only.

You don't use any playlist in your layout, add one and you'll see what I mean.

For a start you can try some built-in layouts:
View > Layout > Quick setup.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Reply #3
Works as expected.

It plays what's in the playlist. Since you only send one song there, it will play that one, only.

You don't use any playlist in your layout, add one and you'll see what I mean.

For a start you can try some built-in layouts:
View > Layout > Quick setup.

Thank you very much, i was susspecting that. Solved now by installing Playlist Manager thanx.