Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to stop album list panel(CUI) to stop auto playing selected songs? (Read 1907 times) previous topic - next topic

How to stop album list panel(CUI) to stop auto playing selected songs?

Hey guys, right now I have the album list panel set up for folder directory.

What I would like to happen is that when I select a song from an album, once one song is done it will just go to the next song down. Instead it just plays whatever I'm looking at.

How do I change that? I can't see a setting for it anywhere.

Thanks.

Reply #1
Foobar plays playlists and Library view is a playlist. Every time you make a new selection, the Library view playlist gets overwritten. When the song from the past playlist ends, it will continue with the overwritten playlist. So if you want to listen a complete album/folder, then you have to create a new playlist and then you can browse your library while the new playlist is playing in the background. But at the end of the day you'll have tons of new playlists. In DUI and when you are using Facets then it's much simpler. Facets has two automatic playlists, Library selection and Library selection (playing) and for the library browsing it only updates the Library selection playlist. Library selection (playing) gets only updated when you double click on a album/folder and it will continue playing until the playlist is over. When somebody knows a solution for CUI, I'd also be interested.

Reply #2
Thanks for the reply.

I decided to use filters instead of album list panel. Seems to work that way.