IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

How do i copy music files to a ftp location using f2k?
tetefolle
post Apr 17 2012, 12:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98912

I have added a functional FTP server (in fact my cell phone, android 2.3) as a network location to my computer (Win 7). I can transfer files in both directions using windows explorer or any other ftp clients such as total commander. Now I would like to copy music from my hard drive to my phone by using the context menu (right click) "File Operations/Copy/...". Dialog window "File Operations Setup" pops up, then I choose the destination folder by clicking on the button [...]. The dialog window "Please select destination folder" pops up and I can even see the ftp server but I can not select any folder, instead a message error comes up: "media on 192.168.1.103 The folder name is not valid". What can I do to copy files via ftp from foobar?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
yanni
post Apr 17 2012, 15:25
Post #2

Member No.: 31415

I don't think Windows' Network Drives support this kind of integration with other applications, and foobar2000 doesn't support FTP by itself.
However, a quick search gave me this: http://www.netdrive.net, it seems to do want you want and is free for non-commercial use.
+Quote Post
tetefolle
post Apr 17 2012, 16:13
Post #3

Member No.: 98912

Hi Yanni,

thank you very much. In fact I was using already Netdrive in combination with another application but I haven't thought of using it with foobar. Works perfect. Thank you!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 10:43