IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How to enable Autoplalyist?
Amerlander
post May 18 2012, 13:40
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 99956

Hello,
i want do use autoplaylist. But in my Foobar Installation i cant enable it.
Under [Library] there should [Autoplaylist]: http://eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/img/media3.gif

But this is how it looks on my pc:

What can I do to became Autoplalylist? is there a Component which disables it?

hopefully
Amerlander
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xbrtll
post May 18 2012, 16:08
Post #2

Member No.: 98351

I guess it was removed from there some time ago (according to the URL that is a picture of version 0.9).

Why would you need it anyway? You can create autoplylists directly out of the Album List.

This post has been edited by xbrtll: May 18 2012, 16:09
+Quote Post
trout
post May 18 2012, 16:16
Post #3

Member No.: 68400

Making an autoplaylist is typically done from a library viewing component (such as foo_uie_albumlist) or a Search component (such as Media Library Search [main menu > library > search] ). These components will have options to send a selection of files to a new autoplaylist.

In the CUI Album List panel, right-click a selection of files and you should see the option "Create Autoplaylist".

In the Media Library Search window, the same option is available when clicking on the button in the top-right corner [...].

+Quote Post
Amerlander
post May 18 2012, 17:07
Post #4

Member No.: 99956

QUOTE (xbrtll @ May 18 2012, 16:08) *
Why would you need it anyway? You can create autoplylists directly out of the Album List.

I want to add a autoplaylist for my top rated titles (i added a Tag "Rating" with the values 1 to 5).
And a history of played songs would be great, becouse with "Random" playing order it isnīt posible to skipp a song backwards.
And at least an autoplaylist for most played songst.

The last two points are described here (www.eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/autoplaylist.php) under "Tips" on the bottom of the page.

But I havent a clue how to do this on my Foobar version.
Inserting "Last_played IS *" or "Play_counter GREATER 0" in the search gives no result. So i cant create a autoplaylist from the search.
Any Tips or ideas?

Edit: inserting "%rating% IS 5 OR %rating% IS 4" or "%rating% GREATER 3" in the search worked fine. Now i have actual a n autoplaylist for top rated songs. But whats to do for a history an most played?

Edit2: ok, I just need this Component: Playback Statistics v3.x (foo playcount).

Amerlander

ps.
sorry for my English, Iīm not a native.

This post has been edited by Amerlander: May 18 2012, 17:19
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:31