IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

MPEG Audio Collection freezes when I try to add certain FLACs from DVD, [TOSá#6: was "I can add new DVD"]
ramonrapaz
post May 19 2012, 10:23
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 99984

Hi, i have one problem. When i tried to add a new volume (from dvd-rw drive) in mac, it started scanning and never stoppet, and it frozen. So I have to re-start it again and I can't add this volume. In the last occasion, it was a flac file. If I have it changed to mp3 and I can add it without any problem. I wast't the first time that it happened. ┐any suggestion?
Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ramonrapaz
post May 19 2012, 12:21
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 99984

it's the first time I have entered in this forum and I don't konw it very well. I don't konw why the title of the post has changed, what I wanted to say was "I can't add a new DVD to my MPEG Audio Collection "
+Quote Post
db1989
post May 19 2012, 14:37
Post #3

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

QUOTE (ramonrapaz @ May 19 2012, 12:21) *
it's the first time I have entered in this forum and I don't konw it very well. I don't konw why the title of the post has changed, what I wanted to say was "I can't add a new DVD to my MPEG Audio Collection "
Your title was changed because it was opposite to your problem—you had “I can add new DVD”, rather than “I cannot”—and inadequate, since you didn’t think to mention at all, not only in your title but in your entire post, that you were using MPEGAC.

This post has been edited by db1989: May 19 2012, 14:39
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 00:55