IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #6] Foobar 2000 - new user seeks answers, from: "General Audio" (do not put everything into one topic)
London Boy
post Jun 2 2012, 16:54
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 100367

Having looked through a lot of the highbrow stuff on this forum, apologies if my questions seem a bit lightweight. Have just switched to Foobar (from QMP, which had suddenly become very unstable) and have only imported a small sample while I configure the UI to my liking.

1. Is it possible to include Label/Publisher to appear in the metadata window?

2. Is there a limit to the number of tracks the media library can handle before the application becomes unstable?

3. QMP allowed submission of tracks/albums to Gracenote for genre ID. How do other Foobar users obtain this info?

4. For some reason I've double-tagged most of my collection in the Album Artist field - eg The Men\\The Men. Which means that my album list reads as:
Open Your Heart [The Men, The Men] (10)

Is there any quick way to correct this, or am I destined to spend a bit of time with MP3tag?

My thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 19:00