IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Exist a Field with the "TOTAL of TRACKS"?, field indicating the total number of tracks
nekcab
post Dec 7 2012, 17:37
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 60902

Hi:

Thanks for reading.

When I convert files, I see that Foobar added to the "TRACK" field:
1st.- A backslash
2nd.- The total value of the album tracks in question

For example:
TRACK field: "03"
TRACK field after modified by Foobar: "03/23"

And I can not find a field (either type "Extended Fields" or Type "Information Fields") which shows the total for the album tracks, for in this way I can modify it, and so Foobar do not change my field "TRACK", that I would have previously prepared.

Thank you again.

This post has been edited by nekcab: Dec 7 2012, 17:42
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
nekcab
post Dec 8 2012, 12:11
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 60902

Completely agree.

The key, those say by you:

QUOTE (smz)
"....The tracks within the "single file per album with embedded cuesheet" maintained the original attribute of 17, which is absolutely correct. You can't change that. As a matter of fact I don't think there is a TOTALTRACKS attribute STORED for cuesheet files (embedded or not). The value is derived from a count of the tracks present in the cuesheet."

And precisely because it is a value "calculation" (the result of an internal calculation Foobar itself), causes me some discomfort. Solvable, yes, but the discomfort after all. (The original idea is I can change 3, 5, 7, .... albums at once, with a simple rule en Mp3Tag.... once converted files by Foobar2000)

For example, in the case of working with files. CUE, I have found the solution by forcing the field "TITLE" in that file .CUE, displayed data fields that need to modify for each file. Then, when extract it, with a simple rule in Mp3Tag, to modify incorrect remaining fields.
And in the case of separate files, the solution by you propose.

Thank you again.

This post has been edited by nekcab: Dec 8 2012, 12:53
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 19:48