Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: REQ resume stream aft hibernation /Alarm clock/dedicated machine (Read 1704 times) previous topic - next topic

REQ resume stream aft hibernation /Alarm clock/dedicated machine

I use my netbook as a radio streamer wich I hibernate and with the press of a button wake.
After that foobar plays the buffer empty but doesnt auto reconnect with the radio.

Not play the buffer empty and reconnect to my radio.
Perhaps a way to configure wich radio gets played,
auto wake the netbook in the morning as a alarm clock!?

A way to use the shortcut key in foobar without windows lighting the screen up to maximize power savings (dedicated machine).

Reply #1
I found the windows 8 schedueler that allows me to wake the pc up and execute foobar2k. (has yet to be confirmed)

The auto reconnect to stream after the pc has been suspended instead of the emptying of the buffer before halting prevents the whole dedicated radio streamer.

Being able to operate trough keyboard of whatever without monitor being relit is nice but not absolutely needed...
Programming wich radio when in what sequence... ,ect might.

Reply #2
My little netbook doesnt show the option that boots the netbook up when completely powered down.
Except the boot from lan option. Do believe thats another and not relevant option to what I had in mind.

No problem, ile take things as they are.

My internet connection fell out the other while and this cause foobar to report an error.
Foobar didnt try another radio after that nor would it have after internet repaired itself.

It would be great if the plug in could minimize the perceived differences from one radio to another and all the different parameters.