Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: portable mp3 player (Read 3524 times) previous topic - next topic

portable mp3 player

im looking for a portable cd mp3 player. i just need a  basic, fairly inexpensive mp3 player with decent skip protection. under $130us.

im leaning toward the TDK Mojo...any good?

portable mp3 player

Reply #1
Originally posted by jamie
im looking for a portable cd mp3 player. i just need a  basic, fairly inexpensive mp3 player with decent skip protection. under 0us.

im leaning toward the TDK Mojo...any good?

Check out the Hardware->Portables forum at msg.mp3.com for several opinions.

As for me, I've been happy with my RioVolt SP250. Doesn't meet your < $130 constraint, but the RioVolt SP90 does. According to the sales info, the SP90 doesn't have upgradable firmware, but on that same forum some people have discovered a way to trick it into upgrading. Depends on how gutsy you are with your hardware.

-Glen

portable mp3 player

Reply #2
As for me, I've been happy with my RioVolt SP250. Doesn't meet your < 0 constraint, but the RioVolt SP90 does. According to the sales info, the SP90 doesn't have upgradable firmware, but on that same forum some people have discovered a way to trick it into upgrading. Depends on how gutsy you are with your hardware.
Or you could go for the SP100, which HAS upgradeble firmware out of the box, and a fancy remote control. I bought mine when I was in USA for about $140-$150.

portable mp3 player

Reply #3
what about the sony d-cj01 mp3 cd player...has anyone review?

are there other forums that discuss mp3 cd player?