Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: fb2k .5 (Read 4595 times) previous topic - next topic

fb2k .5

I know at least 5 of you have it. or at least the sdk. So where do I get it?
Lossysan
r3mix zealot.

fb2k .5

Reply #1
Try out #foobar2000 at irc.xiph.org

fb2k .5

Reply #3
stop posting links in the forum and let people join #foobar2000 if they want anything please.

edit: Autoinsert a "pleace" before "stop" if you´re unhappy :B

fb2k .5

Reply #5
stop posting links in the forum and let people join #foobar2000 if they want anything please.

Why?
Wanna buy a monkey?

fb2k .5

Reply #6

Why?

Did you read any of the posts from the link?

"Because the admins/mods of the forum said so, and because this is what the developer wants."

fb2k .5

Reply #7
Dualy noted.
r3mix zealot.

fb2k .5

Reply #8
Since I can't join chat or PM anyone, I need to post bug report here.
In previous betas (don't know how long ago), for example, when you changed this:
Code: [Select]
0080FF$num(%_playlist_number%,3). FF8000[%artist% 808080- ]$if(%title%,['['0080FF%album%[ #[%disc%/]$num(%tracknumber%,2)]'808080] ']FF8000%title%,%_filename_ext%)[    %_length%]

to:
Code: [Select]
0080FF$num(%_playlist_number%,4). FF8000[%artist% 808080- ]$if(%title%,['['0080FF%album%[ #[%disc%/]$num(%tracknumber%,2)]'808080] ']FF8000%title%,%_filename_ext%)[    %_length%]

Playlist refreshed and and display was updated. Now is needed to restart foobar. Why?

fb2k .5

Reply #9
One more thing (beta 20 bug) - if you remove a file in playlist, numbers aren't refreshed, like this example:
Remove 30, and you will have:

Not reproducible with beta 16 (neither the thing about title formatting mentioned above).

Update:
Works fine in beta 18 too.

fb2k .5

Reply #10
Playlist refreshed and and display was updated. Now is needed to restart foobar. Why?

Its wierd in the current beta. You'll notice (if you have a large playlist) that it is updated for the files off the playlist area.. anyway this is kindof obvious so im guessing it will be fixed anyway.

fb2k .5

Reply #11

Its wierd in the current beta. You'll notice (if you have a large playlist) that it is updated for the files off the playlist area.. anyway this is kindof obvious so im guessing it will be fixed anyway.

Yes, it has something to do with refreshing currently displayed part (it will be updated if you play a song).

EDIT:
First bug fixed in beta 21.
Second bug still not, but hopefully it will be soon too.