Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_trackinfo (Read 816560 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #925
obsesser: from your screen shot it appears your code got mangled during the copy/paste process. I would suspect the reason you are not seeing anything in the panel is that the mangled code is not being processed.  The givaway is the // characters which are used to comment out text. If you copy/paste that code properly it should begin something like this:

Code: [Select]
//_______________________
// CONFIGURE COLORS
//***********************
//BACKGROUND

On another note, I came accross another thread by Tanka who appears to have released an updated version of foo_uie_trackinfo which claims to correct the memory leak errors as long as you do not use scrolling text.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #926
I'm just modifying my foobar to suite my personal needs.
Therefore I have to place several trackinfo panels next to each other, but it should look like one big panel.

I thought that could be done with the edge style: None.
But it doesn't work - there's a thin frame remaining around each panel. 

To show this, I prepared a "very special version" only for the screenshot below:

[a href="http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobartrackinfononeac7.png" target="_blank"]

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #927
I'm just modifying my foobar to suite my personal needs.
Therefore I have to place several trackinfo panels next to each other, but it should look like one big panel.

I thought that could be done with the edge style: None.
But it doesn't work - there's a thin frame remaining around each panel. 

To show this, I prepared a "very special version" only for the screenshot below:

[a href="http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobartrackinfononeac7.png" target="_blank"]

Windows' fault, can't be fixed.
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #929
Lesmo:

This is a known issue with ColumnsUI. The current v0.1.3beta v1.5 ColumnsUI places a thin border between all panels and many of us hope this is corrected in a future release. In the meantime you can either change the color for windows 3d objects and blend those borders into your style.. or given your implementation I would suggest trying foo_uie_trackinfo_mod and combining all your data into a single trackinfo panel by using $alignabs() functions.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #930
Yotsuya, thanks for your detailed information and suggestion! 

This is a known issue with ColumnsUI. The current v0.1.3beta v1.5 ColumnsUI places a thin border between all panels and many of us hope this is corrected in a future release.

IMHO that fix should have highest priority!

In the meantime you can either change the color for windows 3d objects and blend those borders into your style.. or given your implementation I would suggest trying foo_uie_trackinfo_mod and combining all your data into a single trackinfo panel by using $alignabs() functions.

I think changing the Windows colors only for one application doesn't seem to be the way to go.
Perhaps I'll try to use foo_uie_trackinfo_mod, although it isn't able to scroll too long strings.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #931
There are ways to make the text scroll but it's rather complicated.  You basically grab either the system time or playback time and use that as an offset. Then use that offset with a $substr() function.  Search the forum I believe there are a few examples already posted.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #932
Uh. Where do I add these codes?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #933
An answer would be nice.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #935
Right-clicked on everything and didn't come across any "Settings" option.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #937
I added the plugin in my componets folder.

That's about it.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #940
Well heres mines

I cant seem to get the Tech Info to come up 

Ok after breaking down the code piece by piece, I found the culprit
$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplenA)),
should be:
$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplenAA)),

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #942
is there a way to hide the Mode display?

thanks

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #943
Just delete the %_trackinfo_mode% portion of your formatting string.  Right click on the panel and select settings from the popup menu.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #945
Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_trackinfo.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Why do I get this with almost every plugin I try? Can it be ignored in foobar or do I have to wait for a compiled foo_uie_trackinfo.dll for this "very new" (3 month) version 0.9.4 of foobar??
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #949
I have a question. My code to correctly display CBR or VBR isn't working anymore (not entirely sure when it stopped, but with one of the updates to foobar). It always shows CBR now, instead of showing VBR when it should be.

Here's what I had...
Code: [Select]
$get(head)Quality: $if(%__codec%, $get(info)%__codec%) $get(info)$if2(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%bitrate%) $get(anno)Kb/s $if($stricmp(%__codec%,mp3),$if($stricmp(%__extrainfo%,vbr),VBR,CBR))$char(10)

Any help is appretiated.