Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How do i copy protect my CD ? (Read 3265 times) previous topic - next topic

How do i copy protect my CD ?

i have a cd containing lots of .exe file
I need to copyprotect the cd, Both againes Cloning the entire cd and the copy of the .exe files themself .

the .exe files are small self extracting archieves.

Is this duable in anyway ?
Sven Bent - Denmark

Reply #1
My bet is that no matter what you use, CloneCD and some other progs will be able to make perfect copies (given one has the right burner)

Reply #2
I think the best copy protection is putting a ribbon through the middle of your cd's putting it around your neck and never taking it off.
r3mix zealot.

Reply #3
i would just encrypt the files, or password protect them in a rar.  who cares if someone can copy the disc if they can't read the files?

Reply #4
The problem lies that These cd's are for small sales.
So i cannot use password's.

somethins like an illegal TOC would work a little  snf domr bad fake areas.

thesse cd's are not ment to gbe protectetagains hardware guru's..as cloneCD /alhchohol woudl probaly take it anyway

it just to protect agains the avarage user for copy'ing the CD and files
Sven Bent - Denmark