Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MPIO trouble (Read 2014 times) previous topic - next topic

MPIO trouble

Hi. I'm having trouble with my recently purchased mpio fy500. I've searched every forum there is to try to find something that is at least relevant to what i'm having trouble with. But to no avail-- there is absolutely nothing on the net about this product. So as a last resort, i am posting a request for help.

I also have heard about all the problems mpio products produce. The dragndrop capability that certain mpio mp3 players have, but as i've seen on other places on the internet, people have been having trouble with that. Not wiht me though. i can do that with no problem. But I can't turn on the damn thing i know that seems like a small issue. The only time when it can be turned on is when it's connected to the computer. i tried following the instructions in the guide that came with the player, but their instructions are just too vague. Somehow i have a feeling that it may be only mine that cannot do this. Perhaps it's a malfunction, but whatever the case i hope someone can help me.

Also i cannot get the voice recording nor the fm radio to function properly. I tried, again, follow the instructions from the guide, but i just cannot grasp the concept. Maybe i'm misinterpreting? i certainly hope so, for it is far better than knowing that the product that i've bought for a great amount of money (it is to me, since i am jobless and therefore broke.. ) is pretty much useless.

MPIO trouble

Reply #2
And you might wanna check if you already have the player's batteries charged properly.
You usually need to charge it for several hours for the first time before you can use it, though I don't know if your player should be treated the same way.