Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: KUNG-FOO by Br3tt (Read 186048 times) previous topic - next topic

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #27
Under the pause button the time is not there on my end, with the latest config. Your screen shot shows this, and i can't seem to fix this?

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #28
Under the pause button the time is not there on my end, with the latest config. Your screen shot shows this, and i can't seem to fix this?

is it he only thing that does not appear ?

do you launch foobar from a music file (under windows explorer for example) or do you launch foobar directly ?

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #29
i launch foobar directly, desktop double click. as far as i can tell that time under the pause button is the only thing i can't see, i'm still testing the config out.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #31
well i can confirm this happens on the first release, and the current second release on my end. Anyone else experiencing this? " No time display under pause button," under the volume button time display is fine.
PROBLEM still present in v1.0c A screen shot of what i'm talking about is here, the green box is where a time display should be as yours is.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #32
v1.0c released, fix a bug (rating system hidden due to bad path for images (stars))

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #34
RavenSoft thank you for replying, i see yours looks fine. i wonder if i need a special font for it too show, i used the original file with no mods to it, and it don't show. hmmm. will look into this  a little further. thank you for at least letting me know that it should work fine. take care
EDIT: in fact lcd font needed to be installed, seen that in the code, and changed that to my desired font and ALL IS GOOD NOW~ something as silly as me overlooking the lcd font name was a first, usually i find these things easy and fix them quick, thanks again though raven, got me thinking some how

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #35
I figured I would also report that when I loaded 1.0c and tried to play music foobar2000 immediately crashed. When I restarted it, it seems to be working fine. Also if anyone has the optional font HelvCondensedCaps could you pm me? Either that or a very similar font as there is a reason falstaff is using it in his config. thanks.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #36
Great config!! Love it. 

Problem for me though. Whenever i click on the arrow that reveals coveflow it disappears unless i scroll it with the mouse wheel. Then it disappears again. This only happens in windowed mode, even if it is stretched to the max. In fullscreen it works fine.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #37

nice dude. kinda bug i get is the tab to change the features like coveflow etc is missing,not permanently,but i need to click on it's place only to make it visible. after that it will vanish again

just a question :

do you launch foobar from a music file (under windows explorer for example) or do you launch foobar directly ?

directly. what i do to fix is reimporting the .fcl and it fix it. =)

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #38
Great config!! Love it. 

Problem for me though. Whenever i click on the arrow that reveals coveflow it disappears unless i scroll it with the mouse wheel. Then it disappears again. This only happens in windowed mode, even if it is stretched to the max. In fullscreen it works fine.

hum, surely a chronflow / 3Dvideo card problem.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #39

nice config, thx Br3tt

but what's wrong with rating? :/

Firstly, thank you so very much for this config!!!
It`s very strange, but I have the same problem and I`ve tried to reinstall windinds 2 font (I use Win.Vista)

Also, every time, then I restart foobar, it`s returns to the first position (elplaylist and track info).... so, but I like more third position (there can see three panels), how can I fix that?
Many thanks Falstaff !!!!

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #40
Br3tt,

I've always enjoyed you configs, and find they make Foobar even more usable. One request, can you add a button that searches for covers using AlbumArtDownloaderXUI. It's a great tool and I think will even enhance your creation.

Thanks

NH

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #41
hum, surely a chronflow / 3Dvideo card problem.

bah, damn you 8800gt card!!

Thanks once again. It's the first config that doesn't lag at all while scrolling through the playlist very fast.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #42
Br3tt,

I've always enjoyed you configs, and find they make Foobar even more usable. One request, can you add a button that searches for covers using AlbumArtDownloaderXUI. It's a great tool and I think will even enhance your creation.

Thanks

NH

second that and im quite sure Br€tt had this feature in earlier releases.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #44
hi all,

take care with ELPlaylist versions, recents versions 0.6.x.x are slow on refreshing tracks (especially for covers like used in Kung-Foo in Album display)

1st post updated :

- ELPlaylist 0.6.1.0b or higher - but i recommand antieriors version like 0.5.x.xb (0.5.2.1b for example)
cause of lag when refreshing list on track change
(quite smooth line refresh )

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #45
the playlist manager is not very handy...

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #46
Very interesting setup! I like your technical approach very much, though i think the color config isn't too cool (gray on gray and white on white isn't too readable..) Anyhow some pretty cool stuff like the menu on the top and I love the switching of the graphical browser. Great!

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #47
PREVIEW OF V1.1

added a pager alpha-index to jump easyly and fast in coverflow or playlist, ... works great (binded with playlist and coverflow)

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #48
Can you please add the edit menu option please.

Thanks

NH

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #49
nice!
i like this one more.

can you do a plugin pack along with each release I think it will help out al ot of people