Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_looks v2.1 (Read 474472 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #475
foo_looks 2.1 mirror[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=223717"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #476
*boink, random posting here*

If ayone wants to do this mod, it's not hard. On the very last line in Carbon.ski you find (BOLD added to key words):

list scripts string { "[function onleftbuttonup(this) look_hide() end]", "[function onrightbuttonup(this) fb2k_menuCommand('Foobar2000/Exit') end]" }

I changed it to this :

list scripts string { "[function onleftbuttonup(this) fb2k_menuCommand('Foobar2000/Exit') end]", "[function onrightbuttonup(this) fb2k_menuCommand('Foobar2000/Exit') end]" }

And it does what I want.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=226305"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You could have easily done it like this just to swap the right/left button actions, so right hides the look:

list scripts string { "[function onrightbuttonup(this) look_hide() end]", "[function onleftbuttonup(this) fb2k_menuCommand('Foobar2000/Exit') end]" }

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #478
thanks guys - that's great work

[span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%']foo_looks 2.1[/span]
Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #479
Hi
a lot of user uses w98se or me

why don't let possible to run this great plug under windows98 and me?

maybe it would great another plug with no so nice feature but able to run under w98&me

foobar is a awesome player that doesn't need too many resourse so everybody can use foobar ...

yeah i knowe why it can run underw98&me ....but maybe a second skin plug with less features would be the best solution
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

danZ is too busy to rebuild the plugin without the alpha-transparency features right now

however, i could probably re-release version ~1.05 of foo_looks especially for win98 users

the skin design options were very limited though (must be rectangle, no playlist support, etc...)

but i still have a few 1.0 skins on my HD - and all the skins on [a href="http://www.foobarlooks.tk]www.foobarlooks.tk[/url] are still 1.0 only[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'] (that site hasn't updated in over 12 months)[/span]

let me know what you think...

tk32
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi.
tk32: Could you send me e-mail with working version foo_looks for 98 ? I'll make mirror. People on Polish forum asking for it. Links on [a href="http://www.foobarlooks.tk/]http://www.foobarlooks.tk/[/url] do not work earlier than 1.06  .

This is my e-mail: hadziu@o2.pl
I'll be glad.

Hadda

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #480
ok Hadda

got to find the files first though (on a backup CDR)

staying away from home tonight - but i'll dig it up tomorrow and email it to you

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #482
Check if this works for you (it's version 1.08).

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=24348
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229218"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

@anza:
I can't test it too. I was thinking when I readed tk32 post if this is 1.05 the lastest version win98 compatibile.
@tk32: Thanks.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #483
I don't see why people just don't move from the stone age and get rid of 98 :|

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #484
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229319"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

So you think that they do not wont ?

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #485
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229319"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

One good reason could be the fact that Windows is waaaaay overpriced (IMHO at least).

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #486
Hi

Today update of Foopilot.

-very first version of playlist bar
-I incresed PL speed by 2x

(but anyone who wont bring it back can edit "!foopilot_phone_tweak.cfg" file to easy change some preferences)

download Foopilot:here 100kb

Regards Hadda

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #488
Hi again
Today beta_5 of Foopilot.
Lastest version of Foopilot beta_4 is available too - becouse this version (beta_5) is experimental.
-I made new scroll and it's working like scroll from winamp (stops on edges for moment and back) It's very first version of scroll. This very simply scroll is more CPU friendly.

Download  Foopilot beta 5: here 101 kB

[If someone is interesting to implement this scroll in own skin - I can write more flexible scroll with example. ]

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #489
Hello,

I'm using Foopilot beta 5 and it is great except for one item.
The cover art displays one selection behind.

When I start, it is the correct cover of course.
Selection plays and selection 1 cover is still there.
Select 3 plays, selection 2 cover is displayed.

And so on.

Any ideas?

This is a fresh install of foobar 0.8.3 and components.

Thanks!

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #490
well that's a bug that appears or disappears depending on which plugins you have installed with foobar. it also appears on the navigator skin by upnorth
maybe if you add foo_playlistgen_ex.dll it could help or if you remove other components

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #491
well that's a bug that appears or disappears depending on which plugins you have installed with foobar. it also appears on the navigator skin by upnorth
maybe if you add foo_playlistgen_ex.dll it could help or if you remove other components
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=230561"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hmmm, already have foo_playlistgen_ex.dll added, I installed 'special' so have many components loaded. Got a favorite to delete?

Thanks for the assistance.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #492
My dll list:
[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']amip.dll
foo_albumlist.dll
foo_amipwrapper.dll
foo_ape.dll
foo_burninate.dll
foo_cdda.dll
foo_clienc.dll
foo_console.dll
foo_convolve.dll
foo_dbexplorer.dll
foo_dbsearch.dll
foo_diskwriter.dll
foo_dsp_extra.dll
foo_flac.dll
foo_id3v2.dll
foo_input_std.dll
foo_looks.dll
foo_out_dsound_ex.dll
foo_output_asio(dll).dll
foo_output_std.dll
foo_playlistgen_ex.dll
foo_qconfig.dll
foo_quicktag.dll
foo_read_http.dll
foo_rgscan.dll
foo_scheduler.dll
foo_scroll.dll
foo_speex.dll
foo_text.dll
foo_ui_columns.dll
foo_ui_std.dll
foo_vis_manager.dll
foo_vis_vu_meter.dll
foo_wavpack.dll
[/span]
When i had foobar 0.82 it worked and i had not the asio dll installed. after installing foobar 0.83 i had the bug, i installed the asio dll and bug was gone
it's weird...

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #493
Hello,

And so on.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=230556"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I just updated code but I need raport if work or not now. In beta_4 i was thinking that I fixed this bug. But when I made new scroll it's back.
Pleace raport if this beta_5 work and beta_4 ??

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #494
Hello,

And so on.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=230556"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I just updated code but I need raport if work or not now. In beta_4 i was thinking that I fixed this bug. But when I made new scroll it's back.
Pleace raport if this beta_5 work and beta_4 ??
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=230595"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hello, no as I said, this is with beta 5. Beta 4 did not work, but I had made changes to foobar, so removed it completely and reinstalled with only defaults, then installed beta 5.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #495
I think Hadda means you should download beta5 again

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #496
I'm still trying to find the way to walk round this bug. I think that some infos are not refreshing when onplaybacknewtrack and other handles are launched. So in Foopilot refreshing of this infos are delayed (1/15s or 1/2s). I check it and work for me. But mayby in other computers this delay is too short . So in last version of Foopilot I refreshing this infos  (8 times) in 4 second . But I need some confirmation of efect. Dziuba confirm of working with 1/15s delay and other one person . But GHammer not (before update of my skin).

Regards Hadda

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #497
I'm still trying to find the way to walk round this bug. I think that some infos are not refreshing when onplaybacknewtrack and other handles are launched. So in Foopilot refreshing of this infos are delayed (1/15s or 1/2s). I check it and work for me. But mayby in other computers this delay is too short . So in last version of Foopilot I refreshing this infos  (8 times) in 4 second . But I need some confirmation of efect. Dziuba confirm of working with 1/15s delay and other one person . But GHammer not (before update of my skin).

Regards Hadda
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=230983"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hello,

I downloaded the skin (Beta 5) again and replaced the folders/files. Some did have different dates than the other Beta 5 I had installed.

Anyway, no change on the cover art. It is consistently 1 selection behind. All else is fine.

If it makes any difference, I have a mix of APE, APL, MPC, and MP3 files. The files are all in a tree of Artist/Album/ and in each album directory there is a folder.jpg for cover art.

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #498
Now I know why this bug is back in Foopilot. I'm now fixing it .I thing in one hour I'll update Foopilot .
@GHammer: Thanks for raporting

foo_looks v2.1

Reply #499
I'm still trying to find the way to walk round this bug. I think that some infos are not refreshing when onplaybacknewtrack and other handles are launched.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=230983"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Actually this is happening. As soon as the selection changes, I get new track info and a new cover image. The track info is correct, the cover art is for the previous selection.

To the untrained, it looks like a counter is not setting when first loaded. Why?

Start foobar and the look is loaded.
Selection 1 has the correct track info and cover art displayed.
When selection 2 begins the track info is updated but the cover art stays the same (#1)
When selection 3 begins, the track info is updated and the cover art is changed to the cover for selection 2.
This continues for the rest of the selections.

So, to me, it looks like a counter is not incremented or more likely starts at zero but other logic assumes it started at 1. That would explain why it stays the same for selection 2 then changes each track afterward.

Lucky guess?