Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist to HTML (Read 4396 times) previous topic - next topic

Playlist to HTML

I've looked around a bit and haven't really found anything for exporting a playlist to an html file or something. (sorta like that llama program)

I was wondering if there was any interest in some form of plugin for exporting your playlist to an html file.  I haven't made anything in the past, but with the way I learn, if I start this project, I'll likely at least produce something capable of some basic output.  I tend to learn best when I dive in head first, and this might be a good way. (of course, that is, if it is at all possible)

So, if there is something out there like this, let me know. (then ignore this topic for the rest of time)

If not, and you would like to see it, let me know as well.

Playlist to HTML

Reply #1
If you put something like in your copy command settings you can just select what you want and copy it to a text file. Then with a little editing (html tags and such) you have an html file.
I don't know any real way to export to html though.
// HTML Report string

$if($strcmp($padcut(%TRACKNUMBER%,2),01),

' <tr>'
' <td colspan="3"><hr></hr></td>'
' </tr>'
' <tr>'
'<td width="45%">'

' <tr>'
'<td width="45%">')

// 1. Line
$if($strcmp($padcut(%TRACKNUMBER%,2),01),<strong>Band/Artist: $if(%BAND%,[%ARTIST% - ]%BAND%,$if2(%ARTIST%,'Unknown'))</strong>,

// 2. Line
$if($strcmp($padcut(%TRACKNUMBER%,2),02),'<strong>'%ALBUM%'</strong>',

// 3. Line

))

'</td>'
' <td width="50%">'$padcut(%TRACKNUMBER%,2). %TITLE%'</td>'
' <td width="5%">'%_length%'</td>'
' </tr>'

the result will be like this:
http://fb2k-plugins.hydrogenaudio.org/test/test.html

Playlist to HTML

Reply #2
Maybe I can just become the king of the copy command.

I'll work tonight and see what I can come up with

Thank you much.

(Though I really do want to add something to the community, besides my presence)

Playlist to HTML

Reply #4
(Though I really do want to add something to the community, besides my presence)

Well I'm sure a dedicated plugin would be handy anyway  (even though there are work-arounds as suggested above)