Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ogg Cutter? (Read 7593 times) previous topic - next topic

Ogg Cutter?

Is somewhere a cutter for ogg with accuracy of milliseconds?

/excuse the bad English
Ready Steady Go

Ogg Cutter?

Reply #1
Yes. Musicutter ( http://musicutter.host.sk/ )

Only the 0.7 alpha versions though. But I haven't encountered errors using them.

0.6 doesn't support Vorbis

Ogg Cutter?

Reply #2
Testing.....

Thanks
Ready Steady Go

Ogg Cutter?

Reply #4
yes, vcut.exe is part of the offcial Vorbis-Tools RC3 Package that allows you to break up mutiple ogg logical bitstream pages by finding the granule position I believe within each page. it is is an offcial tool. General usage of it is:

vcut.exe input.ogg output1.ogg output2.ogg etc cutpoint
budding I.T professional

Ogg Cutter?

Reply #5
I download the musicutter and did the job really fine, may be because this program is an interface to vcut.exe in the ogg section
Ready Steady Go

Ogg Cutter?

Reply #6
I'm looking for an ogg cutter without reencoding and found these using the search.
Since this is an old thread, my question is if anyone uses either of these today,
what you think of them, and if they will take an unlimited file size?
Thanks.

Ogg Cutter?

Reply #7
I have used MusiCutter on Vorbis files quite a few times in the past few months (splitting large .ogg "images" by a CUE sheet), and it worked fine, no trouble at all.

Ogg Cutter?

Reply #8
Try Ogg Vorbis Cutter. We work on it thinking in a most friendly interface. And it supports ogm video files too.

Hydrogen Audio.

Web page.

Ogg Cutter?

Reply #9
I'll give Ogg Vorbis Cutter a try AngelGR.
Thank you!