Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Program to retrieve MPEG-2 info. (Read 3474 times) previous topic - next topic

Program to retrieve MPEG-2 info.

I am looking for a program written in C, and that has the source code openly available that can return information from MPEG-2 stream headers.. Like framerate, bitrate, resolution, frame and sequence types, and maybe some other info. I know that getID3() does this... But that's written in php. I really really need something that's written in C and preferably open source.

Does anyone know of any little program for this, or would be interested in taking up the job? :) Thanks!

Reply #2
Thanks.. I suppose you or someone else doesn't know of something a little more simple and straightforward, do ya? =)

Reply #3
VideoToolbox, by far the best !

Reply #4
VideoToolbox, by far the best !
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=228097"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Zeb_Smith is looking for sourcecode not a ready-made Win32 app.
"To understand me, you'll have to swallow a world." Or maybe your words.