Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Windows binary for Real/Helix Opensource mp3 codec (Read 48353 times) previous topic - next topic

Windows binary for Real/Helix Opensource mp3 codec

Reply #26
CML's rev10

Length bug found by level fixed
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=315015"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

mp3enc.zip is corrupted.

680e71afc101914ecd2714bab998446d *mp3enc.zip (115.694 bytes)

Edit:
Very strange...
I read Gambit's reply below, but fact is that I actually use Firefox (1.04, Moox optimized compile). Retried the download in IE, now it's correct:

5cd595b28f54eba5cbf772b3ac5a12ea *mp3enca.zip (115.724 bytes)
It seems that the first time the last 30 bytes of the files were truncated.

Thanks Gambit,
I'll test this with some more browsers and OSs and report later in another forum section,  in order to prevent this thread from being contaminated too much by offtopic discussions.

Reply #27
It worked just fine for me
//From the barren lands of the Northsmen

Reply #28
CML's rev10

Length bug found by level fixed
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=315015"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

mp3enc.zip is corrupted.

680e71afc101914ecd2714bab998446d *mp3enc.zip
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=315199"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's a problem with the forum software and downloading attachments in IE. Firefox will download the file correctly.

EDIT: It's fixed now. IE downloads work now correctly too.

Reply #30
Enig123, could you please add somehow the word "Helix" to the name of this topic? It will be much easier to find, using forum's search engine.

Reply #31
I totally agree, but I have no right to change it.

Please Admin do this for us.

Reply #32
Fixed.

Reply #33
CML rev12 (Only for test)

* Add a switch -SBT that can set the short_block_threshold (default is 700). This value can range to negative values.

** Short block detection logic changed a little (decide by each channel, more prone to short-blocks).

Caution: This is for testing purpose ONLY, and may cause efficiency or quality degradation.

Any further testing is welcome. For the problem sample level offered http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....c=35531&st=100# , can someone (level) find a -SBT value to let the distortion gone?