Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 taskbar-icons? (Read 11147 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 taskbar-icons?

Hi,

i saw a screenshot with foobar2000 in the taskbar.
there were icons for "play", "pause", "stop", "forward", "back" in the windows-taskbar.
i want to know, how can i realize this modification?
where can i get a tutorial with icons, plugins, ...

Greetz SR-1

Reply #1
hi
you need foo_remote to do that

Reply #2
hi
you need foo_remote to do that
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=321879"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

does it work with 0.8 fb2k? or just 0.9b?
same question about customizing playback buttons..

ps. sorry for my bad english
Fb2k 0.83:  Theme: Navigator.  Components: looks, remote, toaster, albumart, tabs, trackinfo, volume , columns & tbar_foo.

Reply #3
i found foo_remote here, but what  to do with the files? theres no installation-guide...

Reply #4
i found foo_remote here, but what  to do with the files? theres no installation-guide...
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

u gotta get foo_remote.dll and tbar_foo_install.exe from here: [a href="http://mujweb.cz/www/steelspace/files/foo_remote.zip]http://mujweb.cz/www/steelspace/files/foo_remote.zip[/url]

then u place foo_remote.dll on ur components folder, install tbar_foo on foobar2000 folder. after that u gotta make it visible, by clicking with right button on windows taskbar >> toolbars >> FooBar2000 Controls. so far u should have "foo_winbar" on your taskbar. make sure to unlock ur taskbar, move the foo_winbar and disable the "title display" option, on taskbar right click. now, enjoy

ps. sry 4 my baaaaaad english =/
Fb2k 0.83:  Theme: Navigator.  Components: looks, remote, toaster, albumart, tabs, trackinfo, volume , columns & tbar_foo.

Reply #5
thanks, now it works
do u know if there are some other icons avaiable, 'cause the purple icons don't really fit to the grey win2000 taskbar^^

Reply #6
thanks, now it works
do u know if there are some other icons avaiable, 'cause the purple icons don't really fit to the grey win2000 taskbar^^
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322145"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yes, there are tons of them, u just gotta search for them here or google it. and something i realized is that some of 'em just can't stay in the center (height) of windows taskbar.. it happens with some windows themes and not with others. enjoy it

Reply #7
Hello,

have anyone the link that works to download this plugin? Cuz steelspace doesn't work :/

Reply #9
I dont like this one, cuz i have 3 rows of the tray icons and it doesn't look nice ;/